Sign in to follow this  
Keane16

Sold out - Pay on the day?

I see this is sold out for Saturday on the website. Only checked today and thought it was similar to other shows where tickets aren't a problem.

Can you pay on the day, for early bird or standard? Have a hotel booked for Friday night, and 3 of us have a 3hr+ journey down :-(

• Like 1

might just be a case of showmasters having to refill the online store stock, we'd just hold off a few days and try again.

• Like 1

The online shop for this event is closed now. You can still book entry tickets through the Arena website though.

• Like 1

They are sold out on arena website as well by the looks of things. It might just be the early entry that is sold out, they probably have a limit of those. Hopefully you should be okay after 11?

• Like 1

Thanks guys. We are staying close to the arena, so will just call over mid-morn after breakfast. Hopefully we'll get sorted :-)

Went today to get mine and they only had Early Bird tickets for Sunday left. Thankfully this is what I wanted, and I'm now hoping Michael Bienn doesn't cancel.

Sheffield arena website is howing as no availability for Saturday tickets. will there be standard tickets to buy on the door?

Would very much like to know if standard tickets are available on the day too asap!!

All tickets I can definitely confirm as available are on the arena website currently. I have not received any updates on on the day sales yet.

Saturday tickets show as "Unavailable" as of 7:25 PM today on the Motorpoint Arena website? Sunday tickets are available though

Edited by Longsightboy

All tickets I can definitely confirm as available are on the arena website currently. I have not received any updates on on the day sales yet.

A friend of mine says that when you go to purchase the Sunday tickets, it rejects the payment! And yes, she has enough money in her account to process the transaction! Any word on what might be happening here?

A friend of mine says that when you go to purchase the Sunday tickets, it rejects the payment! And yes, she has enough money in her account to process the transaction! Any word on what might be happening here?

Sorry, but SM are not involved with the arena website. The mods can't help there.

A friend of mine was planning to attend on Saturday with her son - are the tickets completely sold out now? Are there any pay on the day tickets available?

This is still the last info I have.

All tickets available are currently on sale with the venue. Tickets will be sold until sold out (on the day too), after that it will be the one in and one out system.

I can't access the venue website from here, sorry. If they're showing sold out pre-sales are over and the one in one out system would apply.