Brad Durif!

brave hobbit

Hi all,

yeah Graig Parker...is very sexy we all know that!!But what about pore Brad?!He's important too!

I didn't had the chance to go to c5 :help: So i wanna know how Brad is too!

I heard that Graig was really funny,nice,cool,beautiful,fantastic....

But what about Brad?!He seems very nice!!!!

Tell me!!Pic's also!!

Graig..yeah you can talk about him too!!!! :wub:

s*** I JUST SAW THAT IT'S BRAD DOURIF!!!

Damn!!!!!!! :angry:

Edited by brave hobbit

If you want to know anything about Brad Dourif, which is my favourite actor.

then enter his name in google search and go to one of the best websites. where all information and a forum to talk about him is there.

Brad was fantastic, a really cool guy.

We got to him quite early in the day, so he was very lively and chatty. He didn't mind a bit about posing for photos and seemed really happy to do so. I left, loving him more then, than I had before, (if that makes sense).

I was really nervous about meeting him, but he was just so approachable. Great guy :D

Brad was cool, we saw him early on sunday morning and he seemed just fine about photos B)

I have feeling he probably banished everyone from Rohan under pain of death though :gorgeous:

Just a shame he was not at the talks!!

The man is a star he had time for everyone,one of the most popular guests.

its been my first time to one of these" adventure,quest things".

And i don't think it will be the last :gorgeous:

Edited by beardyblade

Met him first thing on Sunday morning. Very nice, friendly and approchable. He was asking me and my mate if we had gone to the FotR talk, who was there, how was it etc. then laughed at me after he asked me how i was and i said sore as i had just fallen off the bed that morning and hurt my ribs (stupid gravity) :D Oh and asked him when the next Childs Play movie is coming out and apparently its at the end of October, looking forward to it.

Oh and I've also been banished from Rohan. :D

I thought Brad was very cool. He was a lot friendlier than I expected, and he accepted his FotF badge with grace! :gorgeous:

He was a really good guest to meet, as he never seemed to get tired of posing for pics and signing banishments, which he must've done hundreds of times by the end of the day! :yoda:

brad dourif was amazing! he seemed slightly scared of me because i was dressed as pippin, though he said that my scarf was impressive (yeah, my mum knitted a scarf for me, bless her). and he just loved the foot hair... hehheh. i thnk i met him again on the sunday in normal clothes, though i can't remember. i was thinking about his evil roles, which made me quite scared of him, but then i thought about him in one flew over the cuckoo's nest, so i didn't know whether to love him or fear him, heh. in one floew over the cuckoo's nest, he is the cutest character you'll ever see, i swear! so in the end i asked him for a hug ^_^ he was very charming and honest (is that a good thing? heh) and he treated his rabid, foaming at the mouth fans with style :) he is officially a dude.

Lol, I didn't get banished either cos I didn't choose the scrolly pic! :lol:

I couldn't get banished! There were no scrolls left!! :lol: I soo wanted to be banished forthwith from the kingdom of Rohan and all it’s domains. Under pain of death! Ahhh welll, maybe next time huh?! :lol:

Lol, I didn't get banished either cos I didn't choose the scrolly pic!  :lol:

I couldn't get banished! There were no scrolls left!! :lol: I soo wanted to be banished forthwith from the kingdom of Rohan and all it’s domains. Under pain of death! Ahhh welll, maybe next time huh?! :wub:

:wub: Maybe next time you'll get banished from Rohan to live the life of a log in Mirkwood like Billybird did! :wub: