Peter Mayhew

I had to wait about an hr or so for Ray. He was worth it though.

Dunno bout Peter. :D

I'll second that! He's a great guy! :P

Peter seem 2 b in it 4 the money! Didn't talk 2 me or nothing! When I brought up my 2 items he had 2 check I had paid 4 2 autographs, which I had!!!! Didn't even want to write my name down on the autograph! :lol:

• Showmasters Admin

I had a similer experience with Peter myself at a different event. I asked him about problems with his height (being a similer height myself) and he just said "How many?" i.e. signitures. My mate and I were very underwelmed by him. It was a shame aa Chewbacca has been a favorite chartacter of mine for years (I regulary get called a wookie by friends).

I had a Table next to peter @ a show many years ago and he is a really nice kind guy we chatted a little here an there thruout the day..

he used to live in the UK but moved to the USA a few years back and is now married ! he seems a lot happier nowadays and good for him I think he might be a little deaf thou not too sure but a top bloke if u sit an chat with him..

He may have only flown in the day before the event and had jetlag u never know !