Tickets update and other important info and MJF last tickets

I'd like to know the same..carice Sunday tickets yes or no?

Considering Jason's reply in the post above: No more tickets. "Things get missed" sounds like the final wasn't added by mistake because everyone was screaming for tickets and they tried to rush them on.

Ok, better order what we need then :)

Well I have another question that I thought of last night. Usually on the day we can buy photoshoots etc and thoose were the type that was sold earlier this year in the old store. Will there be Photoshoots sold on the day and will they be of the same kind as the earlier ones? (It really doesn't matter what kind. was mostly courious Since the early once were numbered and the new ones are batchnumbered)

As usual, everything not sold out will be sold on the day.

I don't know about the format currently - the order for the ticket call specifically says "tickets sold on the day" last, so I imagine there'll be a different format. Maybe red paper. ;)

• Like 1

I don't know about the format currently - the order for the ticket call specifically says "tickets sold on the day" last, so I imagine there'll be a different format. Maybe red paper. ;)

I would prefer pink or blue ;)

Are you sponsoring? ;)

Out of pure nosieness, how come Carice has 4 batches so far on Saturday but only 2 and that's it for Sunday? :)

Saturday is usually more busy than Sunday. A new batch isn't uploaded until the last one sells out.

Are you sponsoring? ;)

.. well... now when you say it, I think red would work nice ;)

Saturday has always been traditionally the busiest day but looks like Sunday is going to sell out as well, can easily see most of those 800 tickets going between now and the event, leaving very few for on the door , if any on the Sunday. Friday may well be the only day where walk ups are possible.

Even last year on Friday for the preview evening it was noticeably a lot busier than the year before on the Friday evening, and can see why it looks like in 2016 Friday will go to all day.

I can seriously see next year the whole event will sell out well in advance.

Hi i have a couple questions.

This past sunday on the website is said sunday entry was all sold out so I purchased the YALC entry sunday tickets which says its allows entry to the sunday show. So do these YALC tickets allow me entry into LFCC sunday 100% with no problems on the door? Sunday entry tickets are back on sale and I wish i waited a day.

Secondly I purchased my MJF photo ticket few months ago and also purchased the validation at that time. When i purchased this yalc entry ticket on sunday its asking me to purchase the validation again. I even got an email telling me to get the validation. Do i have to purchase validation again or am I OK since i got it when i purchased the MFJ photo ticket? Can someone from showmasters help with these questions as I dont really get a reply by email. Thanks

• Moderators

Hi i have a couple questions.

This past sunday on the website is said sunday entry was all sold out so I purchased the YALC entry sunday tickets which says its allows entry to the sunday show. So do these YALC tickets allow me entry into LFCC sunday 100% with no problems on the door? Sunday entry tickets are back on sale and I wish i waited a day.

Secondly I purchased my MJF photo ticket few months ago and also purchased the validation at that time. When i purchased this yalc entry ticket on sunday its asking me to purchase the validation again. I even got an email telling me to get the validation. Do i have to purchase validation again or am I OK since i got it when i purchased the MFJ photo ticket? Can someone from showmasters help with these questions as I dont really get a reply by email. Thanks

You have to pay the validation fee per order so yes I'm afraid so.