Please, Please someone help me Regarding my Tickets.

Hi,

I'm concerned about my tickets.

On Saturday 4th April 2015, I ordered via Eventbrite my tickets for 2x Entry and 3 Photo Shoots for 1x Jason David Frank, 1x Jason Faunt and 1x Steve Cardenas and I definitely included the £2.50 charge for validation.

On Thursday 30th April 2015, I ordered my 2x photo Shoot tickets for Erin Cahill plus £2.50 Validation and then today (Saturday 27th June 2015) I ordered 2x Power Rangers Talk tickets again with £2.50.

HOWEVER, My 30th April and 27th April tickets explicitly state that I added the Validation, whereas on my 4th April tickets this message does not exist!

Should I be worried about this?

I don't want to be refused entry all because this Validation Acceptance Statement isn't included when I did add it!

Please, Please can you help as this is only my 2nd time at London Film and Comic Con.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards.

Do you have an account with eventbrite? If not, there should be a way to contact them otherwise. Email them and give them all the information you used to place your order, including any confirmation you may have received. This should sort the issue, no worries. You will be fine.

• Moderators

Do you have an account with eventbrite? If not, there should be a way to contact them otherwise. Email them and give them all the information you used to place your order, including any confirmation you may have received. This should sort the issue, no worries. You will be fine.

If you send an email to the showmasters store not to eventbrite and quote your order number they should be able to advise you on this, if you hadn't of paid the validation fee you should've got an email? I vaguely remember this happening with a couple of others who had added the fee but it hadn't shown on their email. Either way send an email to the shop and they will be able to sort this for you.

Edited by StuartG2198
  • Like 1

If you send an email to the showmasters store not to eventbrite and quote your order number they should be able to advise you on this, if you hadn't of paid the validation fee you should've got an email? I vaguely remember this happening with a couple of others who had added the fee but it hadn't shown on their email. Either way send an email to the shop and they will be able to sort this for you.

Thank you very much for you help guys! Im pretty sure im okay. however i really dont wanna chance anything just in case. we are only 3 weeks away as well!!

Just want to add my own query here!

So I've never had a problem adding the £2.50 before, and I've just ordered another batch of tickets, clicked both boxes and the £2.50 hasn't been added for some reason. Says it has, but it's not appearing. The ticket total also doesn't include it. Maybe I've clicked it wrong (it's been a busy day at work). Hopefully I can pay that £2.50 ASAP!

• Like 1

• Moderators

Thank you very much for you help guys! Im pretty sure im okay. however i really dont wanna chance anything just in case. we are only 3 weeks away as well!!

Keep us posted how you get on, if you need anything else please post and one of us will see what we can do to help.

• Like 1

• Moderators

So I've never had a problem adding the £2.50 before, and I've just ordered another batch of tickets, clicked both boxes and the £2.50 hasn't been added for some reason. Says it has, but it's not appearing. The ticket total also doesn't include it. Maybe I've clicked it wrong (it's been a busy day at work). Hopefully I can pay that £2.50 ASAP!

If you haven't you will get an email in the next week or so chasing you up for it so I wouldn't worry for now.

I had the same when I ordered my Sigourney Weaver tickets. I clicked both boxes (t&c and validation) but when the confirmation came through the validation wasn't taken... But today I had an email asking me to validate my tickets which I have now done.. I have printed off the confirmation just incase..

• Like 1

I posted this elsewhere already: especially on mobies there seems to be a small problem at the moment. You need to check both boxes and click the button on the left side.

Missing e-mails will be sent out, but please be patient. All those "I'm unsure and just want to check" e-mails are really taking their toll on the store inbox. ;)

• Like 1