Gold pass?

With the two add today I am up to 10 photo shoots sat and 10 sun so to be safe I have decided to upgrade to a gold pass ticket I have tried to read the fine print on what this mean but the print is quite small so if there is a con veteran out there that can explain it to me I would be very grateful.

I'm not sure what you mean by fine print?

Again, you have no reason to worry. With 10 shoots there is absolutely no need for a Gold Pass. It will make the whole thing more relaxed, but it's not a "unless I get a Gold Pass I am not going to make my photos" thing.

• Like 1

I did 15 photo shoots over the two days last year and felt a little rushed so I thought a gold pass make the weekend a little easier as I have 20 so far with a few I might add maybe even a couple of the talks and this is my first time with a gold pass did not want to miss out on any opportunity it gives. Eg which of the talks were free to gold pass holders

As QS said you should be fine really, but after alot of advice i decided to go for one as ive got a fair few booked which include the headliners, MJF, WEAVER AND PAXTON so will help getting through those quicker which will allow me to fit in time to check the stalls out and maybe watch a few talks over the weekend.

Again, you have no reason to worry. With 10 shoots there is absolutely no need for a Gold Pass. It will make the whole thing more relaxed, but it's not a "unless I get a Gold Pass I am not going to make my photos" thing.

Regret buying that Gold Pass earlier now with my 11 photo ops... haha fml

Edited by Aearin

Dont regret it, just think that you will get in earlier and be able to fit more things in throughout the day/weekend. ive not got as many photoshoots booked as some people but still wanted the gold pass as im eager to meet weaver and paxton, plus with having a photo with mjf and lloyd i will be able to get through a little quicker and have more time for talks and stalls :) Enjoy!

Regret buying that Gold Pass earlier now with my 11 photo ops... haha fml