weekend Saturday pass sold out?

I still to have to buy a pass for Satuday i have purchased my photo shoot tickets but not an entry ticket.

Make sure you do that soon. Without an entry ticket you'll be facing a big problem as there are no on the day sales.

Your reply worries me. I'd expect an announcement to say when tickets are close to selling out.

I'm definitely doing Saturday and Sunday, but waiting to see whether it's worth doing Friday as well for a weekend ticket.

• Moderators

I still to have to buy a pass for Satuday i have purchased my photo shoot tickets but not an entry ticket.

Make sure you do that soon. Without an entry ticket you'll be facing a big problem as there are no on the day sales.

Your reply worries me. I'd expect an announcement to say when tickets are close to selling out.

I'm definitely doing Saturday and Sunday, but waiting to see whether it's worth doing Friday as well for a weekend ticket.

SM will post when tickets are close to selling out, if there is the opportunity. If a large amount go overnight when there is no one in the office and that is the last of the stock then unfortunately there is very little anyone can do.