just recieve md christopher Lloyd diamond pass :-) and question !

Hello,

i just receive my Diamond pass for Chritopher Lloyd.

So I'm relieved ! :P (for those who lives in Belgium, the pass is physically send by mail, and it's a nice piece of collection)

But i have question,

On the pass, there is a number. I suppose is the batch number. The number is small (between 100 and 200).

So my fear is that this number will be called on friday, and I can't come on friday at the show :-(

OR, this number, can be use, friday or saturday or sunday, because it's like a VQ ticket ?

Thanks to help me

No, that is your ticket number. The Diamond Passes are individually numbered.

Yes, that means your ticket would likely be called on Friday. But that doesn't mean you lose your autograph. Diamond Passes are called by number at the beginning of the session (so is the plan). But if you arrive later you can join the line at any time after that.

• Like 2

No, that is your ticket number. The Diamond Passes are individually numbered.

Yes, that means your ticket would likely be called on Friday. But that doesn't mean you lose your autograph. Diamond Passes are called by number at the beginning of the session (so is the plan). But if you arrive later you can join the line at any time after that.

Even it's called friday, and I come Saturday ?

It make sense, but it's nice to have a confirmation.

And I would like 2 more autographe from Christopher Lloyd, so I will go in the regular line with my gold pass saturday.

Is it possible to get the 3 autograph in one time ? Two that I pay, and one with my diamond pass ?

Thanks Queen_sindel

How will it work with the diamond guests when it comes to gold passes? Will there be a point when the board will start doing normal VQ numbers and then golds can join in then? Would we also have to get a VQ ticket for them?

How will it work with the diamond guests when it comes to gold passes? Will there be a point when the board will start doing normal VQ numbers and then golds can join in then? Would we also have to get a VQ ticket for them?

It's been posted in several threads already that the mods have requested SM to come on and explain the exact procedure for Diamond Guests and Gold Passes. Sorry, but that is all I can say right now. I won't go into "as we understand" it again cause that leads to too much confusion apparently.

I am still waiting for my diamond pass for Christoper Lloyd to arrive and what happen if it dont arrive?

First of all don't worry, it's way too early to ask that question. As you see mailing has started again and it's several weeks til the show. 99.9 percent of the passes will arrive until then.

I will confirm it is the same still with Diamond Passes, but the normal procedure is you bring your store print out to the event and talk to crew.