Gold Pass Queries: I'm sure one of you will know the answers...

Hi

Many time participant, first time GP holder.

Just a couple of thoughts now that the event is less than 4 weeks away:

1) Didn't the GP used to give you a pack of autographs from a chosen theme? Has this been taken away?

2) If you get 2 free autographs and 2 free photos from only guests that are £10 but there aren't that many on there, what happens?

i.e. I only see Gemma Whelan on for £10 on the Friday?

Also how do they know how many you have had? Will something be crossed off on your wristband?

3) Does it gain you entry to the venue any quicker or do you queue as usual?

Any GP tips and ticks of the trade greatly received

Have lots of Autos and Photos to get.

Thanks for looking

Cheers

QMG

1) - Yes my assumption is that the vouchers have replaced that so you're more likely to be able to get guests that you want rather than some you may end up with that you've already got

2) - there's still plenty of time as guests are announced up to the event itself. My assumption is if there are guests that are £10 which you dont want to get then you're not able to utilise them. Personally speaking the vouchers/autograph pack is not the reason I buy a GP.

3) - yes there is a separate queue. GPs get entry first and then regular ticket holders.

4) it means you can automatically join the back of any queue for autographs regardless of whether or not they're signing on a VQ system. There are variations to this on diamond pass guest sessions. For photoshoots speak to the crew as you get to the front of the queue, or at the queue of other GP attendees and in front of regular attendees if they're already GP holders queuing for a photoshoot.

• Like 2

1. Yes, the free 10 pound auto's and shoots are what you get instead of the pack

2. Unknown for now, but they'll probably put vouchers for them in the goodie bag you get. Yes, line up for the 10 pound guests is extremely poor, Gemma is the only positive surprise if you ask me, but oh well...

3. You get in before all the regulars. This is a nice plus.

• Like 1

The others already answered correct. :smile:

The 10 pounds guests are usually local guests. Due to that the announcements very often only come close to the show itself. It's still several weeks to go, there'll be plenty of more announcements like knitty fred has said.

• Like 1

good questions, and glad that the guests announcements are still coming (really hope for one more big name from Star Wars!).

I bought my GP online, and my address is not in UK, is all what I have to do is to print the ticket and join the GP queue to have it exchanged with the wristband?

• Like 1

good questions, and glad that the guests announcements are still coming (really hope for one more big name from Star Wars!).

I bought my GP online, and my address is not in UK, is all what I have to do is to print the ticket and join the GP queue to have it exchanged with the wristband?

Yes, it's the same for all orders.

Just a query for QS regarding Gold Passes - I already have a weekend pass and was thinking of getting a Gold Pass... ...can I upgrade to a Gold Pass (pay the difference) or do I have to buy for a Gold Pass itself?

Many thanks in advance,

Darryl.

• Moderators

Just a query for QS regarding Gold Passes - I already have a weekend pass and was thinking of getting a Gold Pass... ...can I upgrade to a Gold Pass (pay the difference) or do I have to buy for a Gold Pass itself?

Many thanks in advance,

Darryl.

If you email the shop they should be able to sort it for you

Many thanks in advance,

Darryl.

If you email the shop they should be able to sort it for you

Will do, many thanks.

• Like 1

i dont have to re print my tickets if i tick the 2 boxes wait to send me e ticket for 2.50 though email

No, you don't have to reprint the tickets. You need to wait for the e-mail, then click the link and pay. Then the tickets you have printed out already will be marked as valid in the system.