Guest Cancellation - Carl Fogarty

Sooo, I'm here on location in the stadium hotel staying the night to meet my hero who's now not coming. Gutted.

One day I'll get to meet him hopefully.

Please please bring him back.

Will this include the £2.50 Postage fee too? :blush:

If this was the only ticket on the order your postage fee will be refunded, yes.

Well, Today I went to get my Refund. I was refunded the £15. I asked about my £2.50 Postage fee, I took out my letter to show the Red shirt Team leader on the desk, She wouldn't look at it, Just told me the Postage fee's are never refunded? Errr They are normally I told her, Otherwise i lose money... Her reply to me was "well we lose money too" All i can say this lady in the Red shirt was the most Rude SM staff I have encountered. I spoke to another Red Shirt Team leader on the other end of the desk who was very Polite and refunded the money without any fuss. I know it's only £2.50 but in the end it was down to principle. :thumbdown: Maybe SM need to send some of their staff on a Customer care course......

Will this include the £2.50 Postage fee too? :blush:

If this was the only ticket on the order your postage fee will be refunded, yes.

Well, Today I went to get my Refund. I was refunded the £15. I asked about my £2.50 Postage fee, I took out my letter to show the Red shirt Team leader on the desk, She wouldn't look at it, Just told me the Postage fee's are never refunded? Errr They are normally I told her, Otherwise i lose money... Her reply to me was "well we lose money too" All i can say this lady in the Red shirt was the most Rude SM staff I have encountered. I spoke to another Red Shirt Team leader on the other end of the desk who was very Polite and refunded the money without any fuss. I know it's only £2.50 but in the end it was down to principle. :thumbdown: Maybe SM need to send some of their staff on a Customer care course......

If it's an electronic refund the fees have always been refunded if only one ticket on the order, as explained above. I've had that happen a number of times myself. And Mara won't go "oh wait, that's QS, she gets her fees back when all others don't" when she sees my name on the list.

Why that didn't happen on the day I really don't know, but I'l of course I'll forward this.