Back to the future Merchandise

Hello..

I'm wondering if anyone knows of any online stores which sell bttf merchandise (not eBay)

Maybe some cool clothing ?

I want a hover board and a sports almanac

any ideas or pointers much appreciated thanks

It's almost a cert that this kind of stuff will be on sale by vendors at the LFCC. Unless you really want the stuff beforehand you'd maybe be better waiting.

I went to a comicon in Birmingham recently and I was really disappointed at the bttf stuff on offer it was very limited to say the least .. I want a proper almanac with dust cover and written pages and a hover board.. I'd like it before hand so I can get it all signed by the cast members which are appearing in London

Not sure if I'm allowed to post links to shops on here (mods, please delete anything you need to) but I got this hoverboard: http://www.halloweencostumes.com/back-to-the-future-hoverboard.html

It's not got any sounds or anything and the Mattel logos are missing but otherwise it's a pretty good version and it's officially licensed. They have some other props/costumes from BTTF on the site as well.

Thanks some cool stuff on there do they ship to the uk?

Indeed they do (hence how I got mine!). It's obviously not cheap though for large objects like the board. I think it was just over $40 to the UK.

Thanks a lot for that.. Going to order a board and some of the shoes.

Indeed they do (hence how I got mine!). It's obviously not cheap though for large objects like the board. I think it was just over $40 to the UK.

No problem. I've been tempted by the shoes too, but I've heard that Nike might be releasing a pair later this year where the auto-laces actually work!

• Like 2

No problem. I've been tempted by the shoes too, but I've heard that Nike might be releasing a pair later this year where the auto-laces actually work!

I think retailers especially Nike and Pepsi are missing a trick as the day in October comes closer..money to be made by making 2015 btttf merc I think

• Like 1

Wrong Name, did you have to pay customs charges too when it was delivered?

No, no extra payment was asked for after the order. I've found customs charges to be quite random though. I used to collect Ghostbusters merch that was only available from the states and I'd buy it from the same place every time, but I'd say probably 1/5 times I'd get a customs charge. There seemed no reason for it as all the boxes were the same size and weight.

Try this shop:

http://www.truffleshuffle.co.uk/store/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=back+to+the+future

I love them and they have some great BTTF stuff and really reliable; I've been using them for a year; got a t-shirt and a print to get signed

I love the blueprints!

That is exactly what I bought - the flux capacitor blue print to get signed - not too big of a print but not small either