MJF Diamond Question

Hi newbie here!

I have purchased a diamond pass for MJF 2 days ago and now my wife wants to come..

If I buy one for her now can we be in the same photo with Michael, I'm worried if I buy one now we will be in different photo calls and obviously I only want to buy another if we can have a pic together...

Thank you

I can't imagine there being a problem there. The only thing is I think the MJF Diamond passes are in batch numbers which indicate when the holder gets their photo with Michael. That being said I really doubt you'll have any problems with this request as Showmasters are sure to be accommodating. You should probably give the shop a call.

• Moderators

You'll be to do the photo together - as has been mentioned above if you're called at different times you will be able to wait and go through together when her number is called

Thank you all so much for your help!

Really looking forward to this, first time, was put off a bit by the 6 hour queue debacle videos on you tube, but hopefully this year at a new venue, things will work right!

That was the 'buy on the day' queue! Lol

It will be all 'Early Bird' entry tickets on the Saturday this year so much more manageable :)