Weekend tickets

I have purchased a weekend ticket but due to unforeseen circumstances I am unable to attend the Friday. Will I have a problem trying to get in on the Saturday and Sunday as I have read somewhere on this forum about wristbands to be given out on the Friday.

Thanks

Wrist band are normally only for people that have Gold Pass etc. If you've just bought weekend pass then it will be fine to show your ticket for entry; with the new e-ticket system everything will be new for everyone this year.

Ah, I didn't know about the wristband for weekend pass - I'm thinking since I got a weekend ticket on the old system this won't appeal for me since I've got a physical ticket for each day now

I believe it was said somewhere that they will take all 3 off you on the first day and give you the wristband.
  • Like 1

Ah, I didn't know about the wristband for weekend pass - I'm thinking since I got a weekend ticket on the old system this won't appeal for me since I've got a physical ticket for each day now

I believe it was said somewhere that they will take all 3 off you on the first day and give you the wristband.

Oh cool, thanks for letting me know - I do get a bit paranoid about losing those tickets

Oh cool, thanks for letting me know - I do get a bit paranoid about losing those tickets

Another good reason for e-tickets

• Like 1