E-Ticket Validation Issue

Do you understand the mistake ? :(

I order 3 photoshoots but I forget to accept e-validation ticket.

I did not know what to do so I do another order WITH e-validation ticket.

But I don't want 6 tickets...

Help :(

Can we just download and print all the tickets i just bought and show up with id,? is that enough to gain entry? I too didn't purchase an e-ticket on the 1st order but did on the 2nd.

Edited by Queen_Sindel
part of post removed - please watch your language

Yes, I understand the mistake. But there is nothing I can do, you will need to wait for the store to reply.

I answered you within 15 minutes. With the forum being kind of busy right now I'm afraid I didn't see your post sooner.

Can we just download and print all the tickets i just bought and show up with id,? is that enough to gain entry? I too didn't purchase an e-ticket on the 1st order but did on the 2nd.

As long as you can show the barcode in some way so that it can be scanned it doesn't matter if you bring print outs, use the Eventbrite app or show the e-mail on your phone.

What language? there was not 1 even remotely bad word. Why did you censor my post?

What language? there was not 1 even remotely bad word. Why did you censor my post?

Because it was a totally unnecessary rant about the new system. It worked fine tonight no matter how much panic such posts tried to created. And your last sentence towards SM wasn't exactly friendly either.

Because it was a totally unnecessary rant about the new system. It worked fine tonight no matter how much panic such posts tried to created. And your last sentence towards SM wasn't exactly friendly either.

If i feel it was necessary then it was necessary. I used no bad language its just that its sm policy to censor its customers when they have anything negative to say even when its as mild as what i wrote. The website states that validation is optional when it isn't.

Yes, I understand the mistake. But there is nothing I can do, you will need to wait for the store to reply.

I answered you within 15 minutes. With the forum being kind of busy right now I'm afraid I didn't see your post sooner.

Alright. I wait your back.

I would to be sure that's you can cancel the first order (only the first) and if you can confirm that's my second order is good...

Thanks

I would to be sure that's you can cancel the first order (only the first) and if you can confirm that's my second order is good...

Thanks

The mods won't do this for you. You will need to contact the shop yourself at shop@showmastersevents.com and tell them your issue along with your order numbers.

Edited by Wrong Name

I've bought a Delorean Sunday ticket and the £97.50 has been reserved on my account but no e-ticket yet. Should I be worried?

Mine took about 20 minutes. I imagine right now the servers are very busy, hence an additional delay.

Well that's 90 minutes since placing the order now and still no e-mail. I've e-mailed the shop so hope it appears soon as im getting a bit worried as its a decent amount of money. I got the confirmation of the order being successful but the site bounced back to the card payment page straight after before I could note the order number. The £97.50 has definitely been debited so hopefully it does mean it'll all work out.

I've bought a Delorean Sunday ticket and the £97.50 has been reserved on my account but no e-ticket yet. Should I be worried?

Mine took about 20 minutes. I imagine right now the servers are very busy, hence an additional delay.

Well that's 90 minutes since placing the order now and still no e-mail. I've e-mailed the shop so hope it appears soon as im getting a bit worried as its a decent amount of money. I got the confirmation of the order being successful but the site bounced back to the card payment page straight after before I could note the order number. The £97.50 has definitely been debited so hopefully it does mean it'll all work out.

That sounds odd. I'm afraid that is definitely a question for the store.

Thanks

The mods won't do this for you. You will need to contact the shop yourself at shop@showmastersevents.com and tell them your issue along with your order numbers.

I already do this... but you can understand my situation. I need to find a solution and also I need to calm me... I prefer the old website. It was more clear...

For the moment, I do not even know if any of my orders has passed and it is possible to cancel the first one. I want to be right with Showmasters as I am for 10 years and I can not accept losing my photoshoots with MJF.

I already do this... but you can understand my situation. I need to find a solution and also I need to calm me... I prefer the old website. It was more clear...

For the moment, I do not even know if any of my orders has passed and it is possible to cancel the first one. I want to be right with Showmasters as I am for 10 years and I can not accept losing my photoshoots with MJF.

Your orders have both passed. You will not lose your photos when you forget to buy the validation. You are not the first person who has forgotten, and you won't be the last. So calm down. You have your photos. But I really can't do anything about cancelling an order.

Thanks

I understand, but you won't lose your photoshoots. The problem is that you now have 6 shoots when you only need 3. I hope the shop can help.

Thanks

I understand, but you won't lose your photoshoots. The problem is that you now have 6 shoots when you only need 3. I hope the shop can help.

Me too... I'm big fan of BTTF... but... 6 photoshoots with MJF... :angel:

For the same price, I can offer me a Diamond pass... :grump:

Next time please wait a little bit. We're really answering as fast as humanly possible.

You're right... I 'm so afraid that it is sold out and my order is canceled , I did immediately another order by paying the £ 2.5 . I know it's stupid but I was so worried.

Next time please wait a little bit. We're really answering as fast as humanly possible.

You're right... I 'm so afraid that it is sold out and my order is canceled , I did immediately another order by paying the £ 2.5 . I know it's stupid but I was so worried.

If you had read some of the other threads you will see that if you forget the validation charge you will be emailed separately to confirm it.

Maybe if you don't confirm it will cancel the first order but defo ask the shop