E-Ticket Validation Issue

Hi, sorry to be a bother but I was wondering if my order actually went through because the ticket validation thing wasn't added when I paid? Will I recieve an email with a link to add it like with Sherlocked? It's just that my computer froze whilst purchasing and although I had clicked to add the validation it didn't appear to have been added when I recieved the email confirming my purchase.

I just really don't want to have to go through the whole process again and find that the photoshoot I want sold out or something.

Awesome. Thank you. I was really worried for a second there. I'm assuming the email to add verification will take a while given tonight's announcement but on average, do you know how long that will take?

Again, thanks and sorry to be a bother.

Again, thank you :)

In theory, if I ordered again (this time adding the varification) would that validate both my orders or just the one?

It would only validate the new order I would imagine. You'll need to wait for the email for the first one.

You imagine correct.

Thanks for all the help guys. Yeah, I assumed that'd be the case in regards to the second question but thought it best just to be sure :')

@loveamyadams - that's good to know, really reassured me. I was still a little nervous before I read your reply. Because yes, I get that anxious.