Farscape guests

Bohan

hi all

Any fans of farscape who would like to see any of the cast appear at C4 could you please post and reply to this message. Showmasters had virginiha hey last time so i woul like to see another cast member at this event.

I know showmasters take note of these requests so anyone who wants farscape guests please reply and let showmasters know.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes please to farscape!!!!! im not bothered who as they are all brilliant and i love them all to pieces. i was able to meet Ginny Hey in may and she was fan-frelling-tastic, and she has said that she would love to come back aswell!

so please please please can we have more farscape guests!!!!!!!! ppppppppppppppplllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

luv n hugs

mara

x x x

well showmasters wont let me mention any other con groups on here but i will give you a clue, the con is in november and it is Angel related, the group oranising it are famous for their angel and buffy conventions and have had gigi edgley over for a con in the past. If you don't know the organisers from that description then pop me an email at antbohan@hotmail.com and i will reply with full details.

news from comiccon in america says that Ben Browder will be coming to europe to film something for the history channel. maybe he will be available to come to the uk?!

luv n hugs

mara

x x x

Thanks for the welcome...

Also Ben's been and gone! We missed him.. :lol:

Hmm I'd love to have any of the cast and crew.. especially Brian Henson,David Kemper,Ricky Manning and David Kemper.. and of course these two lovely peeps..

scan.jpg

Hmm I'd love to have any of the cast and crew.. especially Brian Henson,David Kemper,Ricky Manning and David Kemper

Shame you weren't in Burbank last November. I was working in the dealers room and saw Brian Henson skulking around whilst one of the guest talks was on (everyone was in the hall so i don't think many people saw him)

Ricky was a guest all weekend and David made a surprise appearance on the last day (i think most people thought that Ben was coming along but i don't think they were too disappointed with David)

He was so great in the autograph session. He would phone up the actors in Australia so that they could talk to people that were dressed up as their characters in the autograph queue!!! It was surreal and made an unforgettable experience for those few that dressed up.

I think with all that going on it actually took some of the focus off a certain actress who was a bit the worse for wear. I didn't think she was going to make it to the end of the session.... She was frelled!!

Hmm I'd love to have any of the cast and crew.. especially Brian Henson,David Kemper,Ricky Manning and David Kemper

Shame you weren't in Burbank last November. I was working in the dealers room and saw Brian Henson skulking around whilst one of the guest talks was on (everyone was in the hall so i don't think many people saw him)

Ricky was a guest all weekend and David made a surprise appearance on the last day (i think most people thought that Ben was coming along but i don't think they were too disappointed with David)

He was so great in the autograph session. He would phone up the actors in Australia so that they could talk to people that were dressed up as their characters in the autograph queue!!! It was surreal and made an unforgettable experience for those few that dressed up.

I think with all that going on it actually took some of the focus off a certain actress who was a bit the worse for wear. I didn't think she was going to make it to the end of the session.... She was frelled!!

Ooooh that means that possibly Brian may come in and do some lurkin this year.. Gosh I hope so because I'm going ot Burbank in November! ;)

And the actress..I'm guessing you meant Gigi who was very very unwell at the con from what I heard.. ;)

And lol that sounds *so* like Ricky! lol I really can't wait to meet him!

Thanks for that info!