Couple of Queries

youell

Hi all,

Have e-mailed these questions yesterday but am assuming they are flooded with queries so thought I'd post on here as this place seems to be the fountain of all knowledge! :thumbup:

If I buy a Platinum ticket for myself and a Gold or just a photo ticket for my partner, and we want to be in the photo together. Would she be able to queue with me as I believe that Platinum tickets holders get queuing priority or would I have to wait until it was her time to queue?

Also would she be able to accompany me for autograph and photo shoots that I have that she doesn't have in the queue and during it, without actually being in the photo or getting the autograph? It seems silly if she has to stand on her own whilst I'm queuing and doing things. I hope that makes sense. And sorry if these are silly questions, I'm a bit of a convention newbie so I have no idea how these things work.

Final query, on the website it states that you can only go to the exclusive Writers/Creators talk with Steven Moffatt and Mark Gatiss if you buy a ticket to the Ladies Of Sherlock talk. However, I am planning on getting a Platinum or Gold ticket so does that mean I automatically get a ticket to that Creators talk or do I have to buy another ticket to the Ladies Of Sherlock talk to attend (which would seem a little silly). I hope that makes sense and thank you for your time in assisting me.

Keep up the good work!

• Moderators

Platinum and gold get access to all talks you would not need another ticket.

If you wish to be in photos together you would be able to queue with her, she would not be able to queue with you with your priority.

Autographs she would only be able to join you in the queue where a guest was either open queue or she had a valid vq ticket. She could again not use your priority. photoshoots the only person allowed in the photo area is the one with the ticket.

Edited by etmuse

Yes, Gold Passes get priority after VIP and Platinum. So it would be the same as for photos if she goes for Gold.

The original question mentions "gold or photo pass" - I'm assuming the latter is meant to be a normal weekend ticket. In that case she'd require VQ for autographs.

First of all, thank you for replying so quickly! Very helpful and I appreciate it a lot.

Just a few of quick questions to ensure my understanding if you don't mind....

1) The "Steven Moffat & Mark Gatiss Creators Talk" advertised in the Ladies Of Sherlock talk description, is that the same talk as "Steven Moffat and Mark Gatiss round table chat" in the VIP Ticket description.

2) Will the screenings hosted by Lead Guests be a ticketed event and not just exclusive to VIP & Platinum ticket holders?

3) If we both get a Gold ticket and then I buy an autograph ticket for Mark Gatiss, for example, but my partner doesn't, would she be able to stand in the queue with me but then leave once it is my turn to get the autograph?

Once again many thanks for your kind help.

1) No it's not the same talk. The VIP one is only available to the VIP ticket holders so no one else can go to that one, hence tickets are not advertised for it.

2) Not sure as I don't think much has been said about the screenings yet. In the VIP and Platinum lists it does say they will be allowed access before the other ticket packages so it may well be something you can get tickets for but I think we will have to wait until they make further announcements about it.

3) If she has a gold ticket and is called in the same batch as you then she should be able to join you I think, but probably only to the point that you pay for the auto, she may not be able to go beyond that if she doesn't want an auto.

Edited by Raylenth

The VIP and Platinum ticket package details mention that these ticket holders get priority access to the screenings before Gold, Silver and other tickets. That should mean that (subject to ticket availability) other ticket package holders will be able to add the screening on by buying an extra ticket.