The Empire Strikes Back

Hopefully get the guests that are going to Manchester that ain't announced for this com to get signed fingers crossed

Indeed , just had a look at the Manchester line up and would be good to have a few of them along
your telling me was thinking about pre ordering some just in case but am wondering if you van get it personalised?

• Moderators

Hopefully get the guests that are going to Manchester that ain't announced for this com to get signed fingers crossed

Indeed , just had a look at the Manchester line up and would be good to have a few of them along
your telling me was thinking about pre ordering some just in case but am wondering if you van get it personalised?

You can get the item personalized via pre order and John Simpkin is attending manchester

You can get the item personalized via pre order and John Simpkin is attending manchester

I know any chance of John simpkin coming to London so can get a photo with him? And also maybe Femi Taylor plz would be awesome

Never say never BUT, i maybe wrong, he either did LFCC or Milton Keynes last year and with Manchester this month I would say its unlikely John Simpkin with do LFCC as well.

do you think there might be a small chance and possibly femi Taylor?

Never say never BUT, i maybe wrong, he either did LFCC or Milton Keynes last year and with Manchester this month I would say its unlikely John Simpkin with do LFCC as well.

You really want femi there don't you ! She was at lfcc summer last year, really lovely woman so hopefully there again 👍

• Like 1

Making a big song and dance to announce a TESB anniversary didn't necessarily mean it had to involve big guests - a display vehicle like a Snowspeeder or something would be great, or maybe a props & costumes display, or even a special green screen photoshoot, or a 501st parade. Heck, ANYTHING would be better than what we've got so far with only a couple of months to go (ie. NOTHING!!!!)

Money grabbing swizz!!

:spew:

• Like 1

You really want femi there don't you ! She was at lfcc summer last year, really lovely woman so hopefully there again

fingers crossed missed out last year big time loads of people I wanted to meet but couldn't get a ticket remember meeting her when I was a teenager seeing her her at a comic con at Basildon college she's awesome and fingers crossed they get loads of guests from last year to go they do with doctor who so why not I think its great seeing the guests again