Party Themes Announced

showmasters

That would be hilarious. I'm definitely just dressing dapper and making a riding crop. (Those things aren't cheap)

Oh and I love the crown ideas!

It's been a while since I looked, but I think you can get a riding crop in e-bay fairly cheap.

That would be hilarious. I'm definitely just dressing dapper and making a riding crop. (Those things aren't cheap)

It's been a while since I looked, but I think you can get a riding crop in e-bay fairly cheap.

Yup, mine is winging its way to me from ebay, for under a fiver. It's yet to arrive, so I can't attest to its quality, but that's not really crucial!

• Like 1

Yup, mine is winging its way to me from ebay, for under a fiver. It's yet to arrive, so I can't attest to its quality, but that's not really crucial!

I love that this is our current conversation.

I feel like I finally found my people. <3

• Like 2

I love that this is our current conversation.

I feel like I finally found my people. <3

I'm also cosplaying Irene on Friday night, and I have been previously assured of the quality of my cheap devil's trident :whistling::angel:

And in other news, a cheap version of Moriaty's skulls tie is on its way to me, thanks to ebay :)

Edited by laurab1

I actually have one hanging from a hook on the spare bedroom door.

(Believe it or not, I actually bought it for riding purposes. ;) )

On second thoughts, I think I'll just turn up in something innocuous, order a drink and see what everyone else is wearing. *snigger*

• Like 2

I actually have one hanging from a hook on the spare bedroom door.

(Believe it or not, I actually bought it for riding purposes. ;) )

Yeah, and I'm the PM of Canada. ;)

• Like 1