• Season One
    • Season Two
    • Season Three
    • Season Four
    • Season Five
    • Season Six
    • Season Seven

• Moderators

Season 3 was by far the best, there's so many good episodes I can watch again n again in that ...

I'd say Season 4/6 are joint worst, although I did enjoy the Faith episodes in S4 so ... Season 6 can be the worst!

Adam Posted on Apr 27 2004, 11:20 AM

Season 3 was the best

enjoyed season 2 alot!

And also season 5!

Season 6 was the worst

Just interested why you have gone for Season 6 as the worst ? I actually quite like some of the story lines in Season 6. I guess though with episodes like "Once More with Feeling" you either love or hate them.

They was all awesome Shouldnt of ended like that though and i think killin off Anya was stupid they should of killed andrew

In season 6 when tara got killed OMG i couldnt get over that how could they kill her off she was Wicked they could of just put her in a coma or something to turn willow bad :D

Season six buffy the musical was gud apart from that season six was very depressing season five was sad wen buffy dies especially the overview of her talking to Dawn. But I think season four was good with hush and Who ru seeing the return of faith and introducing Tara

Annemarie :blush:

I think season2 was the best, there was loads of different episodes and they weren;t all focusing on the bulild up to the finale.

My order is:

Season 2

Season 3

Season 1

Season 5

Season 4

Season 6

Season 7- i liked 7 but it was all the same stuff every episode and had no variation. And if they absolutely had to kill Anya off, they could have made more of a big deal about it, no seemed to care

Season 3 :)

My order

3- The best Faith, The Mayor Ozzzz :blink:

2-Loved, it - Angelus,Spike,Dru and jenny bless her

1- it was great for a first season thye all look so young bless

4-7 cause i really never loved any of these seasons they had some good episodes but for me after season 3 it lost it. Tho i liked Tara and the faith episodes.