TWD Guests for 2015

Starbug

2 twd guests. now Miss Kinney has cancelled.

40+ star wars guests.

i REALLY hope we're going to get a replacement Walking Dead guest now emily has cancelled.

I really hope so to mate I feel we have been let down this with TWD guests after they said we plan to I really hope Showmasters has something lined up for us as I feel that us TWD fans have been forgotten about this year :no: but on the bright side I have 2 to 3 new names going on my TWD poster :dance:

Be happy you have those guest! Nothing for LotR/Hobbit or Firely fans this year. Ghostbusters is my main thing and although I'm over the moon with Sigourney, I'd love some more!

john bell

slyvester mccoy.

both off the top of my head

Ok, sorry. I had forgotten about them. I'll change it to just LotR as the Hobbit movies weren't great!
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

bump we are in the last week to the run up of LFACC after the trailer of season 6 witch was brilliant I really hope Jason pulls out a surprise for us I think he did the other year when Norman was attending that was quite close to the event

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

well, no late twd surprises for us, but i do have to say that both Steve Coulter and Michael Traynor were absolutely brilliant!!!!!

both were so excited to meet fans and seemed genuinely thrilled to be at the event!

once again, these guests show that no one cares more about their fans than the TWD cast!!!!

lets hope for one or two TWD guests for WLFCC now :D

well, no late twd surprises for us, but i do have to say that both Steve Coulter and Michael Traynor were absolutely brilliant!!!!!

both were so excited to meet fans and seemed genuinely thrilled to be at the event!

once again, these guests show that no one cares more about their fans than the TWD cast!!!!

lets hope for one or two TWD guests for WLFCC now :D

totally agree with you mate I met both Michael and Steve and where very chatty and fan friendly unfortunately I wont be attending LFACCW event as I will be saving up for a certain zombie event in February witch I am really excited about

I did try to look out for you Josh but it was so busy we should meet at the next event

• Like 1

definitely, bud! will be good to chat in person!

i spent SO much money on TWD stuff!

yep same here I bought a big TWD canvas I was quite surprised it was only £15 if your interested I could give you my email address

• 4 weeks later...