Brian Blessed on Stars in their Eyes

Did anyone see Brian Blessed as Pavarotti on Celebrity Stars in their Eyes last night?

It was the best performance I've ever seen on the show.

Brian's been wasting himself as an actor all these years. He should be a professional tenor.

What I saw and heard was quite truly amazing.

Respect

Admiral Bear

Did anyone see Brian Blessed as Pavarotti on Celebrity Stars in their Eyes last night?

Brian's been wasting himself as an actor all these years. He should be a professional tenor.

Respect

Admiral Bear

errm is my family the only people to know that he has been in errrm 2 MAJOR west end musicals????

Brian was the original Old Duteronomy in CATS and he was also Baron Bonburst in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!!!

Respect

Admiral Bear

errm is my family the only people to know that he has been in errrm 2 MAJOR west end musicals????

Brian was the original Old Duteronomy in CATS and he was also Baron Bonburst in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!!!

Yes I saw him as Deuteronomy in Cats about 20 years ago now :D he was brilliant and stayed on stage during the interval for people to get his autograph - I didn't, don't know why :o:D

its errrm nearly 23 years (to be exact) since CATS opened in London's West End, the reason Old Duteronomy stays out is he is keeping a lookout for the other younger cats!