diamond pass question

Howie

Of course, you can't get an unlimited amount of autographs included, for obvious reasons... Added benefit of the diamond pass 1 garanteed autograph to me for extra autographs would be l'd also be garantueed the other autographs, as while getting my one garantueed one I'm standing in front of the guest already anyway and can then straight away get my other autographs since you pay for those at the table

It says that with each guest the diamond pass includes 1 autograph.If you want 3 autographs I guess that means you have to pay for the other 2?

I'd say you've got it in one as it's no different to the set up for non-Diamond guests it just means that you're guaranteed that you'll get an autograph as opposed to getting a virtual ticket and then finding the number is too high.

On a separate note I remember with some of those guests that were in the closed off area in the summer had a ticket system indicating how many you had paid for (I think it was max of five but could be wrong). I wonder whether the same will also apply for the diamond guests so would get the 1 free and then pay for up to an additional four at the same signing session or whether you would have to obtain the additional autographs separately.

• Moderators

Depending on the exact terms of the pass, it COULD be that there are diamond guests where the pass will get you one autograph and that will be it, especially if they are not doing any general signings.

• Moderators

If a guest is ONLY signing for diamond passes, then there may be no arrangements set up for extra payments to be taken, let alone prices set for extras. It's entirely possible that a guest could only agree to sign 100 autographs, 1 per person for 100 people.

For passes like the Roburt Englund special where he is also signing generally as well then I imagine paying for extras when you queue up for the auto included in your pass will be fine.

We won't know the details for any diamond-ONLY guests until they are announced.

When are they on sale?

When is what on sale? ;) Other diamond guests or the autographs for diamond guests if extra autographs should be able to be purchased for diamond pass holders?

Any case the answer is: whenever it will be announced. If we get the first diamond pass holders only guest more details will be announced. As etmuse has explained, there's simply too many variations that are possible.