Liv Tyler...stand in awe at her beauty..

DarkElfUK

BB - only stop of you want to, don't be influenced by GtB!!  :lol:  ;)

I mean, I sure ain't comlpaining!!  :wub:

OK, lemme just find the links

you should be - this is a LIV thread if we were to post in your elves in boots thread you'd compllain rite??

You never ould, but I wouldn't mind ;)

I can't find the ones I posted earlier.

Eeeew, this one's pervy. Perv warning. here

Don't say I never do anything for you! ;)wet Liv

bless

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BB - only stop of you want to, don't be influenced by GtB!!  :lol:  ;)

I mean, I sure ain't comlpaining!!  :wub:

OK, lemme just find the links

you should be - this is a LIV thread if we were to post in your elves in boots thread you'd compllain rite??

You never ould, but I wouldn't mind ;)

I can't find the ones I posted earlier.

Eeeew, this one's pervy. Perv warning. here

Don't say I never do anything for you! ;)wet Liv

bless

bad though you may be, you do enough!!

;);)

;)

Can I join? *bribes with loads of pics*

plunkett308.jpg

plunkett209.jpg

plunkett120.jpg

plunkett106.jpg

onegin210.jpg

mags504.jpg

I know this ones been shown quite a few times before but it's soo pretty

mags210.jpg

mags1304.jpg

mags2103.jpg

:rolleyes:

Edited by Liselle

Can't can't, gonna go get ready!! ;)

Oh okies! I know this is too late but................... have fun!!! And if you do happen to see this at some point, tell Clare will ya ;););)

OMG I've just seen your sig - LOL!! :lol::P glad to see the miniscule medallion is in its rightful place. Oh, and you didn't mention the IMDB now, did you??!!! :P

Oh, and the first line of your sig - TOO SWEET!! :P See, what did I tell you on chatzy last nite?? Eh??? ;) AAWWWWWWW!!

And you are more than welcome to join Liselle, esp with such a generous offering!! :lol: It's defo what I like to see...shame not everyone is as generous as you!! So welcome to the Lovely Liv Tyler Club member number 9, Liselle!! :P

Awwwwwwwww, glad you had a fab time! Alright for some, I was working all wkend :lol:

Oh well! :P So come on, what did you do, where did you go, how much did you spend, did you bump into Lij??!! (OK, so forget the last bit ;) )

I know this ones been on before but look---i bet she's eating clotted cream with those..... :wub:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww blessss...thank yoooouuuuuu CLARE!!!! :rolleyes: *lotsa hugs and ugs*

*wuvs piccies*

and clotted creamm...umm no! ;):P I'm sure it's double cream!! :D

Awwwwwwwww, glad you had a fab time! Alright for some, I was working all wkend :wub:

Oh well! :rolleyes: So come on, what did you do, where did you go, how much did you spend, did you bump into Lij??!! (OK, so forget the last bit ;) )

Awww heheh, I'm sure you had fun working...can't have been that bad..more work means more autographs!! :D We did loadsa things and spent far too much, but was alll totally worth it..amazing weekend...nice followup to C5!! heheh!! Oh and bumbed into Lij on several occassions..he sends his regards! ;):P

Awwwwwwwww, glad you had a fab time! Alright for some, I was working all wkend  :D

Oh well! :lol:  So come on, what did you do, where did you go, how much did you spend, did you bump into Lij??!!  (OK, so forget the last bit  ;)  )

Awww heheh, I'm sure you had fun working...can't have been that bad..more work means more autographs!! :P We did loadsa things and spent far too much, but was alll totally worth it..amazing weekend...nice followup to C5!! heheh!! Oh and bumbed into Lij on several occassions..he sends his regards! ;) ;)

:o Well as long as he sent his regards, that's OK then. ;):P

More work = more autographs - more like more work = more previous autograph debt paid off! :o

Glad you both had a great time guys! You deserve it *hugs* ;)