Liv Tyler...stand in awe at her beauty..

DarkElfUK

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but you wood say that, woodn't you!! ;)

Jesus, you should've seen what I had to go through after putting those up for you - Gandalf the Black thinking I was a LESBIAN!!!! :o:o And when I said no I'm straight, he saiuid "Are you sure about that?" I think I wood know!! LMAO!!!!! ;););)

hey now now, theres no harm in being lez ;)

and admit it, if i'd put up pics of naked male elves, you'd have figured i was either female or gay, right?

:P

Yeah, but you wood say that, woodn't you!! ;)

Jesus, you should've seen what I had to go through after putting those up for you - Gandalf the Black thinking I was a LESBIAN!!!!  ;)  ;)  And when I said no I'm straight, he saiuid "Are you sure about that?"  I think I wood know!!  LMAO!!!!!  :P  ;)  :lol:

hey now now, theres no harm in being lez ;)

and admit it, if i'd put up pics of naked male elves, you'd have figured i was either female or gay, right?

:D

Of course there's no harm in it, most men like it. But the point is that I'm not! :lol: LOL, it was a funny conversation though! LMAO :lol::lol:

And yeah point taken, I guess I would suspect something... ;)

:wub: I know i know, I was thinking that tooo...it's weird. I guess the Liv fans are just diehard! :lol: Although compare the Liv fans to the Elijah fans and then just laugh...now they're beyond diehard!! ^_^:lol:

P.S. Im not thinking of anyone in particular! :P^_^

*sees Andy looking my way as he says the above*

:wub:^_^:o

Ah, but with Lij you can never get beyond enough of him ;)

Actually, the ratio of male to female on this board might have something to do with it too... :D:wub:

Actually, the ratio of male to female on this board might have something to do with it too... :blink::unsure:

Hmmmm perhaps.... *ponders* Heheh!

Oh and Kilty...have I ever told you, you are an Elijah obsessive! If not...I'll tell you now..

Kilty..you are an Elijah Obsessive...

..not that you actually needed anyone to tell you that...

*shakes head*

*falls on floor*

*stays there for a good half an hour*

Sorry, it was just the shock of you telling me that I'm an Elijah obsessive! It's just that I've never before realised, and now it's dawned on me, I just don't know what to do with myself anymore. Quick, someone take me to Elijaholics Anonymous!!

:o;):P

Oohh I dunno, maybe the servers are down...do you need to see some more Liv...heheh! :lol:

Here ya go!! ;)

liv_tyler_01.jpg

Yes yes..more Liv...less Elijah..he seems to be spreading his bacterial ways onto the Liv thread! :lol:

Oohh I dunno, maybe the servers are down...do you need to see some more Liv...heheh! :lol:

Here ya go!! ;)

liv_tyler_01.jpg

Yes yes..more Liv...less Elijah..he seems to be spreading his bacterial ways onto the Liv thread! :lol:

*drools*

why the hell does she have to be married?!?!?

i could look at her for the rest of my life....