Not long to go. Where is everyone staying? Any other plans for London

Just wondering if anyone else has exciting things planned for the weekend. I tend to try and do some other stuff once im done at the con each day. Can reccomend the James Bond exhibiton in Covent Garden if you got hour to kill once you are done at the con.

The Lion King is by far the best show I've ever seen. Took my son at Easter and I swear he didn't blink, breath or anything else for the whole performance. You can see why it's been going for so long. I do think the flash mobs the cast do from different companies trying to out do each other are excellent. If you've got a minute search lion king NY subway.

we're pretty sure our weekend will be so tiring we won't have much energy to spend it on other activities...on friday, we're meeting up with some friends to organize something..love ourselves some theater though!

I'm staying in an hotel in Croydon (only 40 mins going by train guide) - but the main reason for this is so I can go in the 2 local comic shops after doing the one in central area on the friday. Also for the sunday I just need to walk to east croydon station then direct to Victoria & no pulling my case round on the underground.