Sign in to follow this  
Spacecadet is here

Refunds

Sorry, but Autographica refunds are not handled by the usual team. I've tried to get an update, but haven't heard back yet.

Sorry, but Autographica refunds are not handled by the usual team. I've tried to get an update, but haven't heard back yet.

Thanks QS, I might have to send you an Email, so you can pass it on to Dave for me. :smile:

It's Wednesday, the show closed on Sunday night. Please be a little patient. Dave is a genius, but not even he has quite mastered light speed yet. It's really a little early to ask me to pass on messages about refunds. ;)

Ive just seen that autos from the weekend have just been put on the autographica ebay site, so hopefully refunds are close to happening as someone must be in the office. Any word?

I'm awaiting a refund on two items as well but I've also had my other pre-orders through today and one is missing.

What's the best way to tackle this one?

Cheers,

Matt.

Has anyone had their refunds yet? I need the money for the next event.

Mate, I got mine last week, I sent them an Email and Dave got straight back to me. Send them an Email 'Autographica Refunds and list everything you require with the reference numbers etc, I'm sure your aware of all this. Good luck :smile:

Sign in to follow this