I Hate..

sarah-4-eva

work Yea I know you've gotta make a living but my job sux. It's crappy and I can't wait to leave that place. NOBODY ever do call centre work....eugh!

Old people With my job I get quite a lot of old people who just test my patience too much. Some lady born in 1919 yesterday was properly swearing and shouting at me down the phone, I was bein as nice as pie too! They just have too much feckin time on their hands....

pineapples It's just euuugh..... ***shivers**

tomatoes I can't stand 'em..I can't even have a burger or sandwich if a tomato was in it, cause it leaves all the seeds and juice and yukness!

cleaning hairbrushes this is a really freaky thing but it actually does make me physically sick to clean a hairbrush... i really don't know why but it does!

Lainey this girl....grrr.... ***must not go into detail & keep control of myself!*** (sorry if Rich is reading this)

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate that the lead in my house drama performance has glandular fever, and we're arsing around trying to cast one of the captains in her place. By THURSDAY. I don't wanna be a scary man in a cult. :unsure:

I hate that my german oral is tomorrow, when it actually SHOULD be in a week's time.

I hate that I don't know my oral.

I hate that my english coursework is due in tomorrow and I'm about as close to doing that as I am to finding out why the hell I had to learn trigonometry in year 10.

I HATE stalker people.

Agh, i hate how i have to revolve around my dad and wait four hours for a bath just because he wants one at 8. I planned on getting in at 6.30 and he wouldnt let me. Nice.

Stupid ole man

Edited by sarah-4-eva