Latest Guest Announcement - MICHAEL KOSKE

Haha! It figures that when I FINALLY get to visit, they'd be closed for refurbishments, thanks anyway sapphonica.

I'd be honored to add my name to your poster rocky_on_vhs.

Oh my goodness a guest joining the forum. I know different stars have different levels of involvement with their fans but someone joining the forum is, well, awesome. Appreciate that makes me sound mass fanboy but in this particular case I'm not as I'm not really a zombie fan.

Depending on how back you want to go Who-wise there will be plenty of locations you can visit in/around London. See if you can pick up a copy of "Travel Without the TARDIS" which was published early 1980s and that will give you some ideas although obviously bit dated now.

stoked on this announcement. will be great to meet you, Michael, im sure you've got plenty of crazy stories about being zombiefied!

lovely to see a guest chatting away on the forum as well, and of course, always great to see a guest who is just as excited to be at the con as us punters are!

hey again michael. a bunch of us are doing a TWD group cosplay as loads of the different characters. (think there are about 12 of us in total so far) but we need some help with how to do good zombie effects for (relatively) cheap.

any tips that you've picked up while being zombiefied that you could share?

still so stoked that a guest is conversing with us punters on the forum. hope you really enjoy your stay in england :)

Heya there Josh, I'm not too sure about a cheap way to do our effects, but I can look into it.

I've seen people use liquid latex and toilet paper a few times, maybe that could work?

My best guess would be to google household zombie FX, or something like that, and see what pops up.

I'm SUPER excited to see your group!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Michael was a real nice genuine guy had a real nice chat with about TWD he said he had some good moments with Andrew Lincoln witch made me laugh he was a real pleasure to meet along with Andrew Rothenberg who was also really nice to talk to here is hoping for more TWD cast members in the future :dance: