Showmasters Crew for C5

DavidB

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone!

Thanks for such a great weekend, it was a pleasure working with you all. Cannot wait until C6 and LF&CC2 to start all over again.

Smiles and hugs to Elaine, Gemma, Hannah, Simone, Natalie, Diane, Alicia, Debbie and Ricky. If I forgot anyone my apologies - that's all I can remember at the moment!

Special thanks to all the pit bosses especially Kate (you rock).

Last but not least Steph, James, Mark and Jason - Thanks for a true great show and the chance to meet so many wonderful people.

And I thought I might get lonely!

Debs x

hey debs! im gald to see you have joined the forum! woo!

it gets a little mad around here... but im sure you will fit right in.

thanks for being sooo lovely to me over the weekend when you really didnt have to! i cant wait for C6 and LFACC either! then i get to see you guys again.

love ya hunny!

gemma =x=

Edited by wiccawise21

Hi

Big thanks to all SM and to Kate (who does rock) and Shaggy (trust me...he is) and all the other crew. We all worked well together and I hope that we will be reunited for C6.

Paul

He is? I am what? :o confused? always :P

Just to add my thanks to everyone really.

It was a great weekend (more like a week really...) and thank you to Tara, Andy, Jez, John (aka nuop), Geoff, Roxy (you rock babe), Becky, Kate, Tess, Jody, Matt, Rose, Marianne and a lot of other people I can't remember for making it great. I think also I would like to thank the guests I worked with for being so fantastic and making it a laugh.

Of course a HUGE thank you to Mark, Jason, Stef, James and Andrea for letting me work with you.

Now get lots of rest over the summer and bring on C6!

Hi everyone!

Thanks for such a great weekend, it was a pleasure working with you all. Cannot wait until C6 and LF&CC2 to start all over again.

Smiles and hugs to Elaine, Gemma, Hannah, Simone, Natalie, Diane, Alicia, Debbie and Ricky. If I forgot anyone my apologies - that's all I can remember at the moment!

Last but not least Steph, James, Mark and Jason - Thanks for a true great show and the chance to meet so many wonderful people.

Debs x

thanks for being sooo lovely to me over the weekend when you really didnt have to! i cant wait for C6 and LFACC either! then i get to see you guys again.

love ya hunny!

gemma =x=

Hi Hun

Love the madness!

The pleasure was all mine - love ya 2!

Deb.

Hi everyone!

Debs x

love ya hunny!

gemma =x=

Hi Hun

Love the madness!

The pleasure was all mine - love ya 2!

Deb.

heya again!

hope u have found ur way around the madness ok. and i certainly hope to see you on here often!

cant wait to C6!!

=x=

Er I don't post much but would like to add my thanks to Donna (for taking me through the finer points of being a guest assistant on the Friday), Marina for being endlessly sweet, all the lovely pit bosses especially John (who I kept calling Geoff all day Saturday), Stewart, Becky, Simon (nutter) and Matt (can't believe you didn't do yourself an injury picking me up), Roxy, Debbie and Megan for being the bestest pals a girl could hope to spend the weekend with, Troy and his pesky laptop, birthday boy David, Patrick thanks for bullying me ALL weekend, Wiebe thanks for smelling so good and though I'm sure you won't remember me Ben i would like to apologise for insulting your very fine hat on monday night by calling it a wig, clearly I was both deranged and jealous. Extra special thanks to Elvis officially the loveliest man in the world and to James for the sloppiest peck I've ever had, frankly I felt violated!

Oh yeah and if anyone found a Thundercats t-shirt in the crew room please let me know it's one of my favs. Ta.

Christa x.

Edited by Big_Pants

"James for the sloppiest peck I've ever had, frankly I felt violated!"

Don't worry too much....he does that alot.

Paul

Er I don't post much but would like to add my thanks to Donna (for taking me through the finer points of being a guest assistant on the Friday), Marina for being endlessly sweet, all the lovely pit bosses especially John (who I kept calling Geoff all day Saturday), Stewart, Becky, Simon (nutter) and Matt (can't believe you didn't do yourself an injury picking me up), Roxy, Debbie and Megan for being the bestest pals a girl could hope to spend the weekend with, Troy and his pesky laptop, birthday boy David, Patrick thanks for bullying me ALL weekend, Wiebe thanks for smelling so good and though I'm sure you won't remember me Ben i would like to apologise for insulting your very fine hat on monday night by calling it a wig, clearly I was both deranged and jealous. Extra special thanks to Elvis officially the loveliest man in the world and to James for the sloppiest peck I've ever had, frankly I felt violated!

Oh yeah and if anyone found a Thundercats t-shirt in the crew room please let me know it's one of my favs. Ta.

Christa x.

Hi Hun

How ya doing?!?

You have to watch our for James he is a tart, be prepared for the next time!

It was great working with you! will see you at C6???

Hugs :lol:

Marina

The hilarity of card games is greatly increased when you have three nutty sarcastic teetotallers playing :wub::D:P

Especially when the hotel staff are trying to turn off the lights and the air conditioner up to bloody freeze :D

Please feel free to join in the madness next time :firedevil:

allison

Sounds like your speaking from experience Paul. :firedevil:

*snigger* :firedevil:

I am not going to comment for fear of losing any potential crewing opportunities.

:firedevil:

Paul

I am not going to comment for fear of losing any potential crewing opportunities.

Find a happy place.

Allison my lovely thanks for the invite, I must warn you that I am a card shark when both under the influence and playing in sub zero temperatures.

Edited by Big_Pants

Well, this is a good way to start de-lurking. C5 was my third event as a crew member. Never been a visitor anyway, but it was, as with the two previous ones, an incredibly cool show. I have worked at other events, also with some friends, but none of those event felt like working with a kind of family... although that does sound like a terrible cliche. :)

Hello to Ptenbob (nice talking to you, but next time you have to explain the Brendan (sp?) / Troy thing to me), Kate (kudos to you, IMO the hardest working crew member, we only saw a red stripe :)), Christa (for being such a good sport, sorry for the wet spot :rolleyes:), Debbie (for taking such good care of us), Simon (stay away from the blonds WITH boyfriends... especially after having too much to drink), Megan (thanks for driving but you will need a bigger car next time), Roxy (what a doll), Gemma (such a sweetie), Kat (hope you had a good trip back this weekend), and to all of the rest who I did not forget... just can't remember all of your names. :blink:

As for the organisation, thanks for the brilliant four days. Stef, James, Jason and all of the other guys and gals, a terrific job once again. A pleasure to work with / for you.

And last but not least... thank you Wiebe, thank you for all the short nights, thanks for proving me no ear plugs can withstand your nightly sounds... :D

Edited by NL-Patrick

I'll definitely be at C6 if they'll have me. Also my curiosity about the apparant hillarity of card games has been piqued! I think you know what I mean Marina.

Hi Hun,

You have to join the card game next time! :P It was a good night! I think the hotel staff were fed up of us after a while, we are there to have fun!! :P

That lot can be so cruel, espcially the teetotalers!!! and espcailly to me! Nutty and sarcastic does not describe them! I was the butt of the joke!

Don't start again Ally :yoda: save it for four weeks time!

C6 is going to be great I look forward to meeting you again! Hopefully we will have more time to chat.

Take care,

Hugs and Wishes

Marina x

Christa (for being such a good sport, sorry for the wet spot :unsure:),

And last but not least... thank you Wiebe, thank you for all the short nights, thanks for proving me no ear plugs can withstand your nightly sounds... :D

Er yeah, I'm sure a few eyebrows were raised in the hotel bar when I entered with a wet crotch and two smiling Dutch men!

And leave Wiebe alone! You're so mean to him. Next time we can swap room mates and we'll see who gets the most sleep. Hmmm....actually I should rephrase that it sounds a bit pervy. :blush:

Marina I look forward to hanging out with you a bit more, hopefully in a slightly warmer climate.

love

Christa xxxx

well i had a blast, would like to thank everybody, but as i said i suck in remembering names, but i still know your faces (that has to count for something)

my thanx go out to the girl who gave me chewing gum on the saturday. we brought the guests coffee and water. when i was talking to patrick you asked if we would like to help you. thanx for that cos i really needed to DO something.

ow and the peeps who listened to me going on about ray park, early in the morning. (was you're first event at helping out, new at the saturday both of you, just like me) sorry for that but he was just gggrrr..... (i mean grrr in a good way b.t.w. hubba, hubba ...............)

ehrm ok i'll stop now. i took cash for denise when the regular cash taker went for a break and you where taking cash for penny and i was talking about ray. so you and ur friend thanx for putting up with me.

the bigharrypotterfanguy for introducing me to the mcdonalds eggmcmuffin. (stupid name though and i don't mean your forum name, who calls something an eggmcmuffin?)

rob for putting up with me during the crew party.

maya, love ya hun! expect to see u in amsterdam this year.

patrick for giving me the idea to volunteer during c4.

chris, you're not off the hook yet. maya and i are still planning to steal that lotr monopoly from you.

and of course all the pitbosses and steff and james for their work.

and all of you peeps who i met but can't rememer your names.

the woman taking cash for sarah douglas on the friday, the assistant for brad dourif on the monday.

well you know what i mean.

Edited by martine

my thanx go out to the girl who gave me chewing gum on the saturday. we brought the guests coffee and water. when i was talking to patrick you asked if we would like to help you. thanx for that cos i really needed to DO something.

Dude that was me! Thanks for helping, it would have been too boring waiting in that Costa coffee queue all on my own.

Dude that was me! Thanks for helping, it would have been too boring waiting in that Costa coffee queue all on my own.

hehe you're welcome. cee ya nxt time

well i had a blast, would like to thank everybody, but as i said i suck in remembering names, but i still know your faces (that has to count for something)

ow and the peeps who listened to me going on about ray park, early in the morning. (was you're first event at helping out, new at the saturday both of you, just like me) sorry for that but he was just gggrrr..... (i mean grrr in a good way b.t.w. hubba, hubba ...............)

ehrm ok i'll stop now. i took cash for denise when the regular cash taker went for a break and you where taking cash for penny and i was talking about ray. so you and ur friend thanx for putting up with me.

the bigharrypotterfanguy for introducing me to the mcdonalds eggmcmuffin. (stupid name though and i don't mean your forum name, who calls something an eggmcmuffin?)

chris, you're not off the hook yet. maya and i are still planning to steal that lotr monopoly from you.

the woman taking cash for sarah douglas on the friday, the assistant for brad dourif on the monday.

Hey, are you...Dutch? or from another country. Which Rob is that?

ow and the peeps who listened to me going on about ray park, early in the morning. (was you're first event at helping out, new at the saturday both of you, just like me) sorry for that but he was just gggrrr.....  (i mean grrr in a good way b.t.w. hubba, hubba ...............)

Hey, are you...Dutch? or from another country. Which Rob is that?

Oh I know Rob! He works at John Lewis, but joined the crew on Sunday and Monday. I met him Saturday when I was blatently using John Lewis for the toilet, on a quick break from cash for Brad. He stopped me, and I thought I was in trouble. But he was really sweet bless him.

...And did a great Scottish accent... *melts*

*ahem*