Talent Show?

I asked seven different crew members (blueshirts and redshirts) on Friday night where and how to sign up to the cosplay masquerade and/or the talent show, as my kid wanted to enter. None of them knew, so he missed it.

I signed up for the masquerade in advance by sending email. But didn't know where the on the day sign up was.

The talent show started late (and there seemed to be some confusion over which stage it was on). I only caught the end of it but it sounded like there were a lot of people drop out so only a few acts took part.

The talent show started late (and there seemed to be some confusion over which stage it was on). I only caught the end of it but it sounded like there were a lot of people drop out so only a few acts took part.

Quite a few people didn't turn up for masquerade too. I think with the way the crowds were I wasn't surprised that people gave up masquerade in favor of a photoshoot etc. they had paid for. But still had good turnout and I met some lovely people in the queue to go on stage. I was also surprised how many people were in the appreciative audience.

I didn't know it existed but I'd definitely be interested in doing it next year.

Quite a few people didn't turn up for masquerade too. I think with the way the crowds were I wasn't surprised that people gave up masquerade in favor of a photoshoot etc. they had paid for. But still had good turnout and I met some lovely people in the queue to go on stage. I was also surprised how many people were in the appreciative audience.

Yep, that's the decision I had to make -- participate in the masquerade, or do my photoshoots :-S I picked the shoots, but I still attended the masquerades on Saturday and Sunday (just not the championship, sadly) for the most part! Didn't want to miss it :)

I was wondering what were peoples thoughts on the talent show...I was thinking of entering next time (maybe WLFCC?)

How did it go? What were the acts?

I like the idea of a talent show. but i didnt know it was on. hope they do it next time. especialy if there is a prize for the winner.

Edited by stargate geek emily
  • Like 1