OJB MEMBERS!

Shepseskaf

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bad news on my part im afraid, everyone! :lol:

due to last minute things, I'm not gonna be able to make it to C7 ... I am sooooo upset!! so you guys are sooo gonna have to keep up the OJB!!! say hi to Corin for me!! I entrust you all to the great running of the OJB! :lol:

*huggles* see you all soon (just not THAT soon... :lol: )

*hugs ann* sorry u wont be able to make it hun. see u at the next one.

mo - thats a good idea, i know there's a photo of ann somewhere....mmmm

ah! sah's got an ojb group photo from last time, i think i've got a copy of it. i'll bring it along.

there ann u will be with us. :lol:

aww shucks you guys!! thank you!!

there's photos in the gallery of corinnemec.4t.com

When you said I'd be there in spirit, I had a funny feeling you'd all be drinking vodka, or some type of spirit and imitating me with a bad red wig or something!! :rolleyes:

You all better have an amazing time for me!!! I'm deffo coming to LFACC3!!

Edited by ann+sara+emma+dani

lol :D ann we'd never do that! *hides vodka n wig behind her bk* only kidding.

ok peeps - i don't think i'll be able to make the friday as i'll be getting to mk too late due to tv engineer problems. but i'll be there on saturday.

see u soon.

The proof is in the photographs Sah, the capes are there, yellow and blinding in shades lol, loved Anthony Head's reaction to the bananas...was sooo priceless! Dammit I should be revising! I'll be on tomorrow guys when I've finsihed my exam...tomorrow I may regret going to CM7 for so long, but meeting Corin and everyone else and all you guys was so worth the experience! LOVE YOU DUDES! Though may never forgive you for reintorducing 'dudes' to my vocab...oh and remeber how I couldn't get the red contacts for phoenix, one photo I have really bad red eye and jesus it looks so kewl! I am so going to get the lenses before cm8 XD! Right now revision must be done!

CORIN!

Whats this about Anthony Head and Bananas?!?

Come on everyone!! I want the goss!!

Thank you vicky and everyone else who got Corin to speak to me!! That was amazing!! He was very complimentive of you guys :D

You are amazing!! I'm glad the OJB legend goes on! We should have at least one yellow caped gathering at every con!

:lol:

The OJB gave a huge huge bag of the banana shaped sweetes to Corin and when we all fell about in a fot of laughter at Corin's reaction, Anthony looked up and saw the bag of bananas! It was a priceless moment...well everytime I met Corin it was priceless :angry::D:wub: XD