Stephanie Leonadis

Hey,

I'm a big fan of mirror mask (don't judge :) and was looking forward to meeting stephanie - mainly to see what she looks like now day. unfortunately I couldn't get to the con though. Haven't seen any pics yet. Any one meet her? What was she like?

Aww what a cute pic (though at first I thought you had a lottery winner style massive ticket with you :). What's that defiance show like? I've heard a few good things about it and it has a few recognisable faces in the cast but I'm currently only on free view tv :(

This young lady was a true star. After talking about Defiance and the direction of Season 2 I told her about my son who was gutted he couldn't make the show given she was there and Defiance is one of his favourite shows.

She immediately offered to give me a free autographed photo for him which included a lovely personal message.

I would take my hat off to her if i wore one.

• Like 1

Defiance is epic, and yes bunny summers they do need defiance cast at one of them especially Jaime Murray I would absolutely die if that woman was in my presence ;)

I met Jaime Murray elsewhere before season 1 aired and she is amazing! I will always want to see her at a show.

And season 2 of Defiance is so good. I think it's better than the first, some interesting new directions... but it doesn't air in the UK until September. Stephanie said that networks are now looking at social media for pick ups so please if anyone is on Twitter please type '#Defiance' after any relevant tweet! We want a season 3!

• Like 1

She was the last person I met towards the end of Sunday. Bit of a whim and based on the recommendation of a friend. Blown away with how lovely and chatty she was. Fabulously gorgeous and really sweet. Seemed to genuinely love being there and talking with everyone. Here's a lovely photo I took.

DSC_1735.JPG

• Like 2

Defiance is epic, and yes bunny summers they do need defiance cast at one of them especially Jaime Murray I would absolutely die if that woman was in my presence ;)

I met Jaime Murray elsewhere before season 1 aired and she is amazing! I will always want to see her at a show.

And season 2 of Defiance is so good. I think it's better than the first, some interesting new directions... but it doesn't air in the UK until September. Stephanie said that networks are now looking at social media for pick ups so please if anyone is on Twitter please type '#Defiance' after any relevant tweet! We want a season 3!

Holy s*** you've met jaime murray that woman is god oh lord I'm so jealous lol, I love season two so far it's so good. And awesome ill tweet a few tweets hear and there with defiance on the end I usually do anyway :)

She was lovely & chatty. She seemed happy that I brought up her role in the ITV soap Night & Day saying no one had asked her about it for a longoing time. She also said that Martin Kemp was great to work with in the tv movie Daddy's Girl.