Any chance of a Doctor Who screening?

Well since Doctor Who Series 8 episode 1 airs on the Saturday, I thought instead of us all rushing out of the event to watch it, a screening event? Like GoT,

You could get Sylvester at the screening, see his views on Capaldi and his Doctor and the episode? Or maybe try and get Steven Jenna and Peter?

Why not? Would be great to see everybody's reactions and that ^.^

• Like 2

Yeah nice idea, this.

I personally dont watch Who but i know enough people who, as you say, will be legging it home after the show to see it.

A thought though...? Can screenings be done in the Arena?
Wouldnt there be special permissions required and all that to broadcast something to the public?

hmm..

If not, lets get Aliens or Friday the 13th on a constant background loop during the show, up high at the Arena scoreboard or the like...

You could be onto something here, young man.

:thumbup:

Haha glad everyone likes the idea

Since the World Tour isn't coming to Scotland (despite half the actors where born here) it could be like the Cardiff screening for us, also Peter comes back to the area he was born and Stevens

If you got Steven Peter and Jenna, you would be reedemed for the lack of guests :P

Edited by _ItsWilliam_

• 3 weeks later...

That would an fantastic idea! What better way to continue celebrating the 50th year

than a screening of "Deep Breath" with one of the Classic Doctors, Sylvester McCoy and one of the Original TARDIS crew, William Russell who could give their thoughts on Capaldi and the first episode of this new series?

It would be a nice to have Capaldi, Jenna and Steven too but aren't they going to be away on the World Tour (that Scotland's been sadly forgotten about). The question is Would the Beeb be alright with it?