Standard Ticket

Hello again,

As previously stated, this is my first LFCC, and I was just wondering what is a reasonable time to be in the queue for entry. I have a standard weekend ticket (6pm-9pm on the Friday and from 11am on the Saturday and Sunday) and I was wondering if 30-45 minutes prior to my respected entry is long enough (or too long?).

I don't want to be too early (or late) as I've heard once inside it can get very busy when everyone is trying to organize their virtual tickets/talk tickets etc.

All the best,

Will

Thanks @Queen_Sindel! I'll look into possibly getting there at bit sooner.

And @robertderidder, I'm considering getting an autograph with Stan Lee. He's the biggest name I had in mind, but I'll be attending the preview session on the Friday, so I hope to get it done then.

On the subject of tickets - I have booked train tickets for the friday which gets me to Euston at like 12 so will get to earls court about 12:30 - will theoretically I just be able to walk in as it should of died down by then and pay the £6 to get in?

On the subject of tickets - I have booked train tickets for the friday which gets me to Euston at like 12 so will get to earls court about 12:30 - will theoretically I just be able to walk in as it should of died down by then and pay the £6 to get in?

Friday entry is only 6pm to 9pm

How did I not notice that!! I thought it was the same as C:MK

Argh!! Thats ruined that plan!! Only thing I can try and do is change my train there and get a later one and a slightly later one home - only issue about last tube home times!!

London still has lots to do in the meantime so don't be too upset :)

Thats what I'm thinking - gonna wander for the day and then come at night - not all bad I guess just slightly annoying!!!

Can anyone let me know how long it will take to get from the doors at earls court lets say to the tube station? Im gonna have to book a new train for 10:30 or 11:30 so not sure which to book

London still has lots to do in the meantime so don't be too upset :)

Thats what I'm thinking - gonna wander for the day and then come at night - not all bad I guess just slightly annoying!!!

Can anyone let me know how long it will take to get from the doors at earls court lets say to the tube station? Im gonna have to book a new train for 10:30 or 11:30 so not sure which to book

Ive heard on saturday and sunday of that weekend they are working on the tube station nearest the con (west brompton) so be sure to give some extra time to get to/from the earls court station. It's not a big distance but do give yourself time