Meeting guests during photo shoots

This will be my first time attending a LFCC and I’ve booked 3 photo shoots. Even though I understand there isn’t enough time to talk to the guests during them, I’m wondering if it’s still possible to have a brief conversation such as: ‘Hello, how are you. My name’s __, how is your day going?’, or something along those lines. At least that way you feel as though you have actually met them!!

It is really a very brief thing. What you describe is about the maximum you'll get, unless there are more than ideal circumstances.

I'm cool with that! As long as a little dialogue is exchanged!! :smile:

Last year Billie Piper was great!:) she said hello, asked me how am i doing. I asked her too, she answered and gave me a hug and said "thank you for coming!". Steve Cardenas also said "Hello. How are you?". And asked me do i want a photo with the helmet or the morpher. Walter Jones gave me a handshake and said "Hi!". It all depends on how tired they are, in what mood, etc...

As queen said, what you've stated is the max :/ I've met Chris Judge on two occasions, both during the photos he's been lovely, he shakes your hand, says hi how're you, photo taken, then a "Thanks", I had a brief chat with Jenna Coleman last year! As the photographer was sorting out his camera, we put our arms round each other, and didn't unlink for 30 seconds, we had a moment haha!

I wore a Red Dwarf t-shirt to last years LFCC with "I would go with Betty, but i'd be thinking of Wilma" on the front. Jason Momoa, Norman Reedus and The Hoff all stopped to read it and burst out laughing.

Just an idea of how to get their attention..........

• Like 1

I always say hello and thank you but not much conversation, unless the queue is light and you've got time. Sarah Wayne Callie's queue on the Sunday morning was small enough for it to be really casual and non-rushed, but that's rare in my experience. I was able to tell her how stunning she is (cos wowie!) and she laughed and said it's only cos I'm used to seeing her smothered in blood :P but other shoots I've literally just had time to say hello, smile, say thanks, and leave! If you really want to say something I'd recommend getting their auto (or just seeing if you can talk to them at their table if they don't have a queue) as the photos are very quick to fit everyone in!