Bar/Restaurant Recommendations

There are lots of pubs and restaurants around Earls Court... Outside Earls Court 2 (where LFCC is) is West Brompton station and if you go left or right from here you will find some pubs very close. A 5 min walk left will take you to the Trobladour a famous pub, resturaunt and music venue. Heading towards Earls Court station (a few mins north of where LFCC is held) will take you to the a main high street with many pubs and restuarants...

There are lots of pubs and restaurants around Earls Court... Outside Earls Court 2 (where LFCC is) is West Brompton station and if you go left or right from here you will find some pubs very close. A 5 min walk left will take you to the Trobladour a famous pub, resturaunt and music venue. Heading towards Earls Court station (a few mins north of where LFCC is held) will take you to the a main high street with many pubs and restuarants...

Ah that's great thank you, any idea of the possible price ranges? I can't imagine it being cheap that's for sure!

I posted this on a previous thread, hopefully the places mentioned are still there and it helps.

"There's a little pizza place to the left of the main entrance (West Brompton Road), it's next door to the pub "The Tournament" which, hopefully, is reopened (been boarded up for the last couple of events).

If you turn right on the West Brompton Road you'll come across "The Prince Of Wales" on the next corner (after the shops), not the biggest of places but has tables out the front and rear. Decent pub grub and seems a favourite for LFCC attendee's. The "Lillie Langtry" is opposite, don't know what that's like, never been in.

About another 10 minutes walk past the Prince, and turning left at the first roundabout you come to, is "The Goose, Fulham", Weatherspoons I think so you know what you'll get in there. This a fair sized pub with a rear garden.

The pubs near and around the Earls Court tube entrance do get very busy but there is more to choose from if you want a bit more of a walk."

Andy K.

• Like 1

If you turn left out of earls court and go down the road there's a selection of pubs bars restaurants etc or if you want to have a little walk just behind earls court tube station there's a street with restaurants on it there's a GBK along there that's really nice, relatively inexpensive too

• Like 1

I would plan a bit ahead though, i might make sure i have an hour or so spare to go get some food as i found the pubs and cafes in that area were RAMMED! as to be expected really!

I would imagine a 10minutes walk away from earls court would have some nice bars and cafes and what not. Thats my plan anyway!

Also if anyone comes via Clapham Junction, Knot Pretzel is the most amazing place!! I discovered last summer on my way to LFCC and i get excited every time I go through there so i can get one and they are open really early so we usually get it as a breakfast :)

There are lots of pubs and restaurants around Earls Court... Outside Earls Court 2 (where LFCC is) is West Brompton station and if you go left or right from here you will find some pubs very close. A 5 min walk left will take you to the Trobladour a famous pub, resturaunt and music venue.

Ahh, The Troubadour...great memories! I remember us stumbling out of there saturday night at 3 am during LFCC '11...a perfect ending to a perfect day, haha

• 2 weeks later...

About another 10 minutes walk past the Prince, and turning left at the first roundabout you come to, is "The Goose, Fulham", Weatherspoons I think so you know what you'll get in there. This a fair sized pub with a rear garden.

Just googled their website, the menu is cheap and looks good! Thank you!