The set up for Stan Lee

Apologies for bringing up an old thread and possibly an old question but.....

Has/have there been any considerations of giving out VT tickets for Stan to people in the entrance queue to try and quash the stampede at the start of the day. People will already be queuing up and might take some general stress out of the day.

Very much hoping that I will get an autograph of Stan. I will be in the queue prior to doors opening but taking into account lunch, talk & 3 photoshoots with pretty high numbers, in addition to letting Gold members in first, I hope that a regular Joe like myself will be able to get something signed. Luckily I can be there most of the day if needs be but still a bit concerned.

One thing I am please about with Stan is that there's no restrictions on items being signed as I've been able to locate a still of him from his guest appearance in The SImpsons!

• Moderators

It's been brought up a few times but it as there are 3 entrance queues (there will be gold pass holders who also need a VT if they want to meet him) there is no fair way to do it other than inside.

• Moderators

It's unusual for photoshoots to start immediately as the show starts, usually not until at least 15-20 minutes after, so most people would be headed to get VQs first. (He's also not going to have very short photoshoot sessions so unless you don't get in until right before the session is due to END, I'd still advise picking up VQ first.)