Gold Pass v. Comic Gold Pass

If you bought the advertised Gold Passes for £195 then you have the normal Gold Passes. If you for some chance bought the pass advertised as Comic Gold Pass then you have the Comic Gold Pass.

• Like 1

Check your email confirmation to see if it says Gold pass or Comic Gold pass. Also only the first 300 normal Gold passes will have priority queuing for Stan Lee, not sure when the cut off for that was.

• Showmasters Admin

There are 3 gold passes.

Comic Gold - These sold out months ago.

Standard Gold 1-300 - Bought before 24th April - Included access to the Stan Lee priority autograph queue.

Standard Gold 301+ (withOUT Stan Lee) - Bought after 24th April - Does NOT Included access to the Stan Lee priority autograph queue.

There are 3 gold passes.

Standard Gold 1-300 - Bought before 24th April - Included access to the Stan Lee priority autograph queue.

Standard Gold 301+ (withOUT Stan Lee) - Bought after 24th April - Does NOT Included access to the Stan Lee priority autograph queue.

Just to check do the 300 standard gold passes before 24th april get priority on photos too?

There are 3 gold passes.

Just to check do the 300 standard gold passes before 24th april get priority on photos too?

Well it says so on the Gold Pass description. On the new ones aswell.

There are 3 gold passes.

How many Standard Gold will you sell? Earlier years its only been 150-200 of them.

Edited by Wondermoose

• Showmasters Admin

There are 3 gold passes.

All get this. Please read the FAQs.

Too Tall - I know some people we discussing how the gold passes were going to be given out. Will they be given out on the day as normal or be sent to us. Also, I presume that if we bought them before Christmas then we will get Stan Lee priority. I s this right.?

Thanks in advance.

Too Tall - Also, I presume that if we bought them before Christmas then we will get Stan Lee priority. I s this right.?

Thanks in advance.

You may want to read his post a few above. It contains the answer.

• Showmasters Admin

Too Tall - I know some people we discussing how the gold passes were going to be given out. Will they be given out on the day as normal or be sent to us. Also, I presume that if we bought them before Christmas then we will get Stan Lee priority. I s this right.?

Thanks in advance.

They will be given out on the day. But we have a whole team to do this. It's our intention that everyone there before 5:50pm Friday or 8:50am Saturday will get their wristband before the doors open. We'll be starting to give them out much earlier this year.

As 1of2 has said I answered this earlier. As Xmas was defo before 24th April you got the Stan Lee priority auto queuing.

• Like 1