Free bus still not here

I was also left waiting for the bus this morning. It was about 20 minutes late and by then the queue had grown significantly

The other issue was the queing at the event. I joined the mile long queue and when the event opened, they decided to open gate 5 where we had joined the queue. Problem was, we had already walked a few hundred yards from that spot, following the original queue.

Not a major problem, because we still got in quicker than we would have otherwise, but the poor sods caught in the middle, who probably started queing at 7.30 were stuck not knowing which way to go!

The good news is that I found the sports stars on the concourse with no problem despite the mix messages before hand. Using the arena was a godsend. More room to move both in the stadium and in the arena.

Edited by resroc

Been great day. Heading home to glasgow now. Waited for 20/25 mins for bus. No show. Cost tenner for taxi. Hink I was conned. Last time was only a fiver.

I think you may have got lucky the first time as the taxi this morning was £9.

Overall I do think the free bus has not been on par with previous years. Shame as that's the only down point of the day. Everyone I met was superb.

I only had to contend with the bus afterwards and it never showed at the place that 3 blue shirts and a board said it would. 6 of us waited in vain for the 1530 bus outside KFC, only to find it arriving late on the main road. By the time we got there it was jam packed. 3 of our party somehow got on, and the rest of us were lucky to get a normal service bus to the station for 2.20p.

Sort these buses out SM, or you may lose customers.

Edited by andrewrolar