Free bus still not here

If anyone is affected by this, the free bus at the train station is stopping not at the station but across the road from the station, ad if you're walking towards the travelodge. I ran over to check as I saw the bus there from Y5 and the driver said he's not allowed to stop at Y5 as that's for Arriva. He then proceeded to leave a minute later without going and picking everyone else up that you

Have been waiting at Y5 for over an hour. Think this really needs to be looked at and clarified with the organisers what the drivers are allowed to do and where they're supposed to stop. He says he's only been told to stop at bus stop 33

Aye & there's still few of us as well so just jumped on bus going ground for £1.50. Missed booked connection train yesterday due speed restrictions on east coast & this today. Hopefully even out & everything is spot on when gan back hyem Sunday.

Found a version of the 'Free bus' page via Google which does say buses will be picking up from Stop 33 at Milton Keynes Central. Wonder if this should have replaced the one mentioning 'Y5'?

Edited by Magpie Electricals

It says Buss 33 on the Free Buses now so I guess its stated now

But that doesnt help as to where to catch the bus from the station.

Where is stop 33 when you exit the station?

Thanks.

Actually Showmasters have just tweeted that Y5 Is still the stop at the train station to go to for free Buses really hope tomorrow works out

Edited by DullyEL

I know this is a Silly Question but can anyone please tell me the condition of the Bus ?

As if its stopping some where else and not Y5 stop tomorrow morning I/We can look out for it . Is the Bus the shall we say " Older " Bus ? Rather than a New Posher Bus if that makes sense ?

I will state I don't care what Bus is used as long as it gets me there lol If its like the Buses from previous years the older Style I will look out for this kind.

Many thanks nothing worse than waiting for a Bus that Never Comes or Stops Elsewhere

Last year I remember the buses being older double deckers. Should say Collectormania somewhere on the front. I plan on getting the bus from the CMK stop by Odeon myself.

Buses didn't come this morning as above, When I got to the MK station it was 0950hrs, first photo shoot was at 11. Buses never arrived and I had to pay £1.50 to get the MK Arena. I Just made in time for my first photo shoot. I mentioned about the buses to Mara (Red Shirt on Sales)and she was contacting the Bus company while I was there.. On the return home the free bus stopped outside the Railway station.. Thanks SM for booting the Bus company up the Engine.... :thumbup:

• Like 1

i got the bus there and back from Y5. that was midday though so i think it might have changed from earlier. Its an old seveties scruffy looking Blue double decker. but who cares its free :smile: . If for some reason it doesn't turn up use bus number 6 (stand Y5) which takes you right past MK Stadium, its £1.50.don't use a taxi they'll charge you about 9 quid. I only know because i bumped into some people who arrived early friday morning and the free bus for awhile was picking up at stand 33 on the edge of the bus station.

I must say that today the bus has been a joke. The 8am never turned up and in the end 6 of us decided to take a cab.

I'm currently sitting on the bus at MK Dons waiting to go. After being 10 minutes late being the 2pm departure the driver has apparently decided to just stay here and leave for 2:30pm!

Am I the only one who's had bus problems today?!

It's Y5. The driver was just stopping at the wrong place on Friday morning. I think Y5 was called 33 before the bus area was renovated in the last year or so (hence why the website said "pickup from Y5" but the old map on the site showed the same location but wrong name)