Cloakroom / Storage?

Hey guys, I was just wondering if anybody knew if there is anywhere you can store things at the event?

I was thinking of dressing up for it (a Death Trooper from Star Wars!) so obviously I will have a big box for storage! I'm travelling up for the event so I have nowhere to drop the storage box off.

Does anybody know if they provide storage lockers or anything like this? I guess if they did, there would be a charge for it. Any ideas on prices?

Also, sorry if this has been asked already!

Thanks to all who answer! :)

There is a cloakroom at the venue where you can store stuff. I can't remember how much it is but it's not a huge amount. If memory serves, it's inside the hall that will be used for LFCC, about a third or half way down on the right hand side (I'm sure someone will correct me if that's wrong).

There is a cloakroom at the venue where you can store stuff. I can't remember how much it is but it's not a huge amount. If memory serves, it's inside the hall that will be used for LFCC, about a third or half way down on the right hand side (I'm sure someone will correct me if that's wrong).

That's about the right description, yes.

Last time I used it they cahrged 1 pound for smaller items and 2 pounds for large suitcases.

• 5 weeks later...

This is a good question. I check out of my hotel Sunday morning so will have to take all my stuff with me to the venue. It would be great to know if there is somewhere Incan store my stuff.

I am doing the same, I did it last time at olympia and it does make life easier. as does a taxi there in the morning :cool:

• Like 1

yeah i used the cloakroom at olympia for the winter show last yr and it was £1 i think...it helped ALOT as we got real warm in the venue to saved us carrying our jackets around all day when trying to get autographs etc

This is a good question. I check out of my hotel Sunday morning so will have to take all my stuff with me to the venue. It would be great to know if there is somewhere Incan store my stuff.

I am doing the same, I did it last time at olympia and it does make life easier. as does a taxi there in the morning :cool: