New guest announcement: ANDY SERKIS

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats probably because it was so basic, i hate it when people come up to them with..a big, massive 50 foot teddy or.. a 50 carot gold ring or something,

fishies, gollum i guess lol :)

Excellent point, s-4-e! *high-five* :D

In addition, I can't help thinking that really big and/or expensive gifts might in fact be embarassing to the recipient because (imho, anyway! :unsure:) that would really be taking it way too far. :o

Re the fish sweets - yeah, that was the idea; fisssssh for Gollum. :D I thought that was pretty imaginative, actually - obvious, maybe, but fun...and cute! B)

Edited by yeltz-lass

so gold fish is an option? lol I would SO NOT want to give Andy a giant teddy bear

I can see it now - one of the stewards hunting around Milton Keynes for an aquarium for all Andy's little fishess! :unsure:

I think something that is more of a token gift is good - I've seen some fish shaped sponges in my local Woolies that are pretty cute! B)

Hang on - just the [/i]one condom?! :o:angry::unsure:

I meant "one" packet!!! :o

You know me yeltz-lass, I'm so disorganised at times! :blink:

I say again: just the one?! :lol::blink:

And you may be disorganised, but it's all part of your charm, sweetie - so you-know-who tells me. ;):huh::blink:

Hang on - just the [/i]one condom?! :o:huh::unsure:

I meant "one" packet!!! :lol:

You know me yeltz-lass, I'm so disorganised at times! :blink:

I say again: just the one?! ;):blink:

And you may be disorganised, but it's all part of your charm, sweetie - so you-know-who tells me. ;):o:angry:

And my lack of cooking skills!!! ;)

I think I'll leave the shopping for such essentials up to you yeltz-lass! :blink:

And you may be disorganised, but it's all part of your charm, sweetie - so you-know-who tells me. :huh::blink::blink:

And my lack of cooking skills!!! :o

I think I'll leave the shopping for such essentials up to you yeltz-lass! :unsure:

Oh yes! :angry:

And just write and give me your list of essentials and I'll have you sorted in no time! :o:blink: