Stargate SG1 Trivia!

surfy_sah

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you did Katy me darling! I was just scrolling past the spoilers to see if another Q had been posted :unsure:

don't worry! Jeni is working her way through the s8 discs (where you upta anyways?) then it's only the last few (that I don't have :D) we won't have seen! *hint hint for when we go to Vicky's :help:*

Luv sah B) xx

EDIT: stupid forum is doing it's wonderful trick and not showing posts again grrr :unsure:

yey Jeniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! *huggles* hugs.gif I feel loved :lol::P

Edited by surfy_sah

Level 5?!? aren't they on the same or is Daniel's a bit lower! they're on the highest clearence levels though! It's said in Touchstone when they go in search of it and Maybourne says it's classified!!!!

Am i right? I'm gonna post anyway!!! The answer didn't get finsihed vicky but you kow the answer anyway lol!

How many memebers of the DeLuise family been in Stargate episodes? who and what eps?

in answer to the question :-

How many memebers of the DeLuise family been in Stargate episodes? who and what eps?

Four - Dom, Peter, Michael and David

Dom - "Urgo".

Peter - "Threads", "Orpheus", "Nightwalkers", "Redemption Pt2", "Decent", "Fragile Balance" (he was the voice of Loki), "Wormhole Xtreme", "Window of Opportunity", "Urgo" and "Show and Tell".

Michael - "Wormhole Xtreme" and "Citizen Joe".

David - "Chimera", "New Order Pt1 & Pt2", "Affinity" and "Threads".

Is that about right - I@m new to this forum is this Q&A Trivia thread still going? If so here's my Question:-

Who was Sha'rai 's father in Stargate SG-1(actor & character name), How many episodes did he star in and what were they called? ;)

Thanks for the welcome Surfysah, am I still ok to post here - did'nt check if thread was locked or not as it was a bit pale - eyesight not what it used to be - lol,

how do I get birthday and other bits and bobs you mentionned to come up as default so don't have to keep typing them. Not au fait with forum procedures as yet but learning, thanks for the advice.( you see I'm not just new to this forum but to forum posting itself in general - so apologies if I'm doing it all wrong)

Regards

Neffy86

Thanks for the welcome Surfysah, am I still ok to post here - did'nt check if thread was locked or not as it was a bit pale - eyesight not what it used to be - lol,

how do I get birthday and other bits and bobs you mentionned to come up as default so don't have to keep typing them. Not au fait with forum procedures as yet but learning, thanks for the advice.( you see I'm not just new to this forum but to forum posting itself in general - so apologies if I'm doing it all wrong)

Regards

Neffy86

hey! welcome! *waves* if a topic is locked it will have a red bit in the middle ;)

you need to go to the birthday thread just add your birthday etc as a new post then the topic leader which i think is surfy_sah will edit their main post to include it :D hope that helps!!

Technically Peter has been in more episodes as he's made a cameo in every ep that he's directed! usually a desk sergent in the briefing room!!! :angry: Well done hun!!!!! :lol:

Sha're's father was Kasuf played by Erick Avari (who actually played Kasuf in the feature film as well!)

He appeared in... Children of the Gods (part one), secrets, Forever in a Day, Absolute Power!!! think thats it i think!!! :angry:

Which member of SG-1 has not been involved in the Crew side of making ann episode?

im going to assume you are referring to corin cause rda is executive producer, michael has written and directed, amanda has directed and chris has written so that only leaves dear sweet corin :lol:

I would have said Corin as well!!!!

coz of your reason!!!!!!!

hehehehe

Regards

Neffy86

(OT - (off topic))

any time dude! (don't worry, everyone's a dude! :() we are a happy friendly bunch here (and yes "crazy" and "obessed" in some cases too!!!) and the more the merrier! :lol:

well done for making it to the bday thread, soz I shudda linked it for you! I have now added your birthday to the first post of the topic, as Tiggerific has said! but it would be helpful to know your real name, unless you'd rather not!! ;)

here are the links to the other topics I mentioned: hope this helps!

msn IDs thread

yahoo IDs thread

SM SGC (Showmasters Stargate Command) thread (recommend you read the first post then just go to the last page n dive in n post away! just add a bit about yourself and if you'd like to be in a team ;) )

it's always nice to meet new people on the boards, especially SG fans!! :P so please do make yourself at home in this topic!!

we are all going to C7 in (just over) 5 weeks!!! *bounces* so let us know if you are going cause we will all be hanging out :D

Luv sah xx

ps-next Q please peeps!! :P

Not gonna be able to stretch to C7 this time babe (I use babe instead of dude babe lol :P )but I am going to the Creation con - only just tho the robbing swines - the tickets and accomodation and travelling downhave been a killer to scrape the dosh for - shudda gone for C7 instead lol...or the other one going on that weekend.. er children of the gods I think it is.. never mind... :D

Yeah I don't mind you knowing my name babe it's Elly but I do get called Dragon too but that username was already taken, so the Neffy is short for Nefertiti, it's what I called one of my dogs :( LOL. As you can tell I'm a mad Stargate freak too and love egyptian stuff...

Will let you know tho have had some personal trouble with being stalked ;) so don't give out my MSN and Yahoo ID's freely but I will be able to be contacted via my email and personal addy for this forum if anyone needs to - if I'm making a mess of posting, have any other questions or simply think they know me already, as I have been to a few cons now. Just gotta protect my sanity (what little there is left of it ya know LOL) :P so thanks for the warm welcome and bear with me if I screw up - I'm still new to this forum business LOL... Oh by the way have started a new thread - is that ok? :lol: just thought we could develop the one posted by LOTR fan as it would be interesting to find out more about the less main characters they've had on Stargate and Jack and Daniel etc... always seem to get a mention so I thought it would be nice to see who else grabbed people's attentions too ;)

Thanks

Neffy86

(Elly/Dragon)