Postage and Package refund

I have ordered my tickets, and I've order quite a few as well. However, I have not received them in the post. Now I know I can print of proof of my purchase to get in, but as I've order quite a few tickets at different times, and paid for postage and packaging, we are entitled to a refund on the postage and packaging yes?

I have ordered my tickets, and I've order quite a few as well. However, I have not received them in the post. Now I know I can print of proof of my purchase to get in, but as I've order quite a few tickets at different times, and paid for postage and packaging, we are entitled to a refund on the postage and packaging yes?

I don't think you are? as the tickets would of been sent out and lost in our wonderful postal service. I could be wrong... This has happened to me before, you just hand over your printed copy and SM give you another ticket to use. The staff on the desk (Mara) are Top Staff and happy to assist you.. i'll be there tomorrow doing the same thing :blush:

No harm in asking, if it hasn't been signed for then yep, they would be able to get it back. Sounds like me, I'm missing loads of tickets for another event that according to the shop have been posted.. who know's where these missing tickets end up!! Hopefully not being used by someone else!!