Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Shop closing times for Cardiff Film & Comic Con

The online store will be closing February 14th at 4.30PM.

All tickets will be available for purchase on the day at the event.

This has got to be a joke. I've only just come back from work.

Suppose I'll have to wait until the day then.

What happened to giving us a weeks warning?

It has never been a week exactly. It varies.

You are right but it has been longer than a few hours.

What happened to giving us a weeks warning?

It has never been a week exactly. It varies.

You are right but it has been longer than a few hours.

i was annoyed about that a few hours notice i wanted to buy some more tickets on sat will now have to wait till the day

Sorry if this sounds stupid but if you buy a ticket on the day what time do you queue up for please? Is it 9 if you want Gold and 11 if you want standard? Also can't find the prices now the shop has closed and if you buy a voucher will they a)come in time and b)be used for entry tickets? If so does that mean you go in the pre-ordered queue or the waiting to buy ticketsd queue? Head hurts :( Would have appreciated more notice also, only found out the day the shop was closing , last year the info was everywhere in plenty of time. Many thanks!

Edited by Rachelb75

It's once you get into the event so depending If you have already purchased the early entry 9am tickets. If not, its with the 11am crowd

Sorry if this sounds stupid but if you buy a ticket on the day what time do you queue up for please? Is it 9 if you want Gold and 11 if you want standard? Also can't find the prices now the shop has closed and if you buy a voucher will they a)come in time and b)be used for entry tickets? If so does that mean you go in the pre-ordered queue or the waiting to buy ticketsd queue? Head hurts :( Would have appreciated more notice also, only found out the day the shop was closing , last year the info was everywhere in plenty of time. Many thanks!

People generally start queuing a little while before the entry times - doors will open at 9am selling early entry tickets, then at 11am start selling standard entry.

I can't guarantee vouchers would arrive in time as they will be prioritising getting out orders specifically for CFCC (and vouchers can be used for any event so would not come under this umbrella).