many questions

• Showmasters Admin

The questions I can answer.

once i get to cardiff station which way do i go?

Please have a look on Google maps, as I don't know which entrance you'll be coming out of I can't be 100% sure.

http://goo.gl/maps/ndcbP

is there a place to change in or out of costume once i am there?

We have a number of small changing cubicles available at the event for changing.

I'm from Swindon, so that's where I went from last, year but I'm at uni now so coming from somewhere else, it's a nice easy journey for you. The convention centre is pretty easy to get to from the station, and mostly you can follow the cosplayers.

I always travel in my cosplay as it means less stuff to carry around, whilst you may get a few odd looks people will leave you been or perhaps ask what the occasion is.

You should cosplay a character that you like, doesn't matter if you look like them, or even if you are the same gender. ;)

I am the guy who cosplays as wonder woman for my son charity Muscular Dystrophy-- I normally do the london shows and milton keynes, you may have seen me. This event i have a lot of sponcership if i travel up and back in costume . My wife and her friend want to get me ready (go overboard) then drop me off. As you said less stuff to carry.

there seems to be 2 trains that go to cardiff one that has a few stops and one that goes straight through is that correct. I don't mind the costume but don't want to get lost wearing it

Thank you

There are two ways fro Cardiff from Swindon, either direct to Cardiff Central, or change at Bristol Temple Meads.The straight through option will only take about an hour and the change will take just under two,so try and get yourself on the direct train.

Which ever service you get there will be stops before you reach Cardiff, but you want either the one that Terminates at Cardiff Central or terminates in Swansea.

I hope this helps.

I have a question and that be...with the comic guests do they have their stuff on their stalls and you can buy them and have them signed by them or anything not did anything with the comic guests there but theres a few going i like their work so was wondering what basically happens with them etc there.

I have a question and that be...with the comic guests do they have their stuff on their stalls and you can buy them and have them signed by them or anything not did anything with the comic guests there but theres a few going i like their work so was wondering what basically happens with them etc there.

Usually they are happy to sign a comic etc. that you bring for free. Most do sketches, but there will be a charge for that and the waiting list may fill up quickly.