Hobbit personality test

cordelia

I Got Denethor, Son of Ecthelion, Lord and Steward of Minas Tirith

People like you are rare. Unfortunately the closest person is Denethor. His obsession with knowing the future and suspicion of others is characteristic.

Everything that happens is important and you do not want to miss any of it. Others often look to you for courage, leadership, and wisdom. Social interaction energizes you. The more people the merrier. You have a tendency to introspection. While providing compassion and being considerate, you may have the tendency of being soft-hearted or even "too emotional" You like keeping your options open. Closure is probably not one of your strong suits.

The Orcs display the evil side of this personality with their lengthy torture methods.

Traits: Empathic, benevolent, looking to the future. On the dark side you could be sadistic.

Hmmm...

Hey i'm SAM!You are most like

Samwise (Sam) Gamgee

Sam's primary desire is to be of service and minister to Frodo, which can be seen all through the LOTR.

You want to secure the safety of the people and property you care about. It is probably easy for you to slip from thinking : "This is a bad act" to "This is a bad person". Time alone is important and solitary activities refresh you. You have good observational skills. While providing compassion and being considerate, you may have the tendency of being soft-hearted or even "too emotional" You try to schedule your life as much as possible. You tend to finish your work before resting.

As Sam says:"I have something to do before the end. I must see it through, sir, if you understand."

Traits: Dependable, beneficient, usually living in the past. On the dark side you could be a hoarder.

nOW LEGOLAS with a few little changes i still think im more like sam... or am i? :unsure:

You are most like

Legolas, Son of Thranduil

Legolas knows his way around in the world, with a keen understanding of nature. He is often oblivious to the pain and fatigue of his activities.

Though reserved, you excel in aesthetic endeavors. If a mountain is there, you will climb it. Time alone is important and solitary activities refresh you. You have good observational skills. While providing compassion and being considerate, you may have the tendency of being soft-hearted or even "too emotional" You like keeping your options open. Closure is probably not one of your strong suits.

Like Boromir, you are not content to sit on the sidelines while the action takes place around you.

Traits: Open minded, easy going, persuassive, optimistic about the future. On the dark side you could be exploitative and an opportunist.

Doesn't seem quite like you? Take it again!

Test based upon the Myers-Briggs/Keirsey Personality Tests

Note: The results of this test are based upon the

books' characters, not the movie.

This site was created by alt.60M

i got boromir.. sounds like me actually!

You are most like

Boromir, Heir of Denethor, Captain of the White Tower

Boromir goes to Rivendall after convincing his father, and tries to persuade the Walkers to follow him to Minas Tirith. He is constantly searching Frodo's face for non-verbal information.

You are good at winning others' confidence and not shy at telling others what to do. Social interaction energizes you. The more people the merrier. You have good observational skills. In your desire for clarity in life, you may have the tendency of being remote or even "heartless". You like keeping your options open. Closure is probably not one of your strong suits.

Like Boromir, you are not content to sit on the sidelines while the action takes place around you.

Traits: Open minded, easy going, persuassive, optimistic about the future. On the dark side you could be exploitative and an opportunist.