photo shoot for stan lee UPDATED 12th Jan

I haven't bought my tickets yet because I need to wait until payday to afford them. If they are all sold out by then there is little I can do about it, I really want one but if it is not to be then it is not to be.

It isn't just down to what we want, or what Showmasters wants. Stan Lee is 91 years old and is going to have one hell of a busy weekend. Maybe more photo-shoots will be too much for him, maybe he will think it is great and go ahead and do them. Either way the decision is not ours and there is nothing we can do about it.

• Like 3

• Showmasters Admin

UPDATE AS OF JAN 12th

We are very pleased to announce that we have secured Stan Lee to take part in another photo shoot on both Saturday and Sunday of London Film and Comic Con.

After an amazing demand for a photo shoot with Stan, the first shoots sold out within a month, and it looked like many fans would not get to take part in this legendary opportunity. But now you have a second chance!

The cost of this extra shoot is a little more as we had to re-negotiate the deal to get this second shoot to in place so it will be £45 for all new orders.

We felt it was best to go with this deal and be able to provide all of Stan's fans with this last opportunity to have this memorable moment with him in the UK even though it will cost a little more.

So new photo ops are back on sale for Sunday and Sunday as long as "limited stocks" last.

These photo shoots will go live on sale again on Monday 13th of Jan at 10 am in the morning in the on line shop

i hope that helps those that missed out the first time.

Jason