Karen Allen (Indiana Jones), Lee Arenberg (Potc) & Martin Klebba

svanlaer

Karen Allen was lovely a few years back at Collectormania in the Shopping Centre, but my abiding memory of her will be her knitting ! Later in the day , having met her I turned round from another queue and saw her sitting there knitting away busily, I wonder if she will bring something with her again next year, although she could probably make a few dollars knitting and selling scarves at the MK Dons stadium ! :smile:

• Like 1

Karen Allen was lovely a few years back at Collectormania in the Shopping Centre, but my abiding memory of her will be her knitting ! Later in the day , having met her I turned round from another queue and saw her sitting there knitting away busily, I wonder if she will bring something with her again next year, although she could probably make a few dollars knitting and selling scarves at the MK Dons stadium ! :smile:

She does pretty well from her knitting http://www.karenallen-fiberarts.com/show.php

• Like 1

She does pretty well from her knitting http://www.karenalle...ts.com/show.php

I had no idea that was the business she had gone in to ! Fantastic, some really unsual and striking designs. We may well get to see her knit again then next year.

She does pretty well from her knitting http://www.karenalle...ts.com/show.php

I had no idea that was the business she had gone in to ! Fantastic, some really unsual and striking designs. We may well get to see her knit again then next year.

I actually have a photo of her knitting from Collectormania in 2005 ! I was looking for some other photos and there it was , so here you go:

100_1287.jpg

• Like 1